Who choreographed this performance?

Stifler's Mom

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Stifler's Mom said:

Who choreographed this? It's the best we got till now... comparing with her prime. If the problem is choreography, get a good one. just like they got Karen for Glory :nothavingit:

Hell yeah! You can see she's very well capable of dancing like this! ... I'm sure you have talked about this here a hundred times but if she wouldnt wear high heels she would maybe dare to even do choreos like this on stage... more daring choreos I mean

Just now, Wombat said:

Hell yeah! You can see she's very well capable of dancing like this! ... I'm sure you have talked about this here a hundred times but if she wouldnt wear high heels she would maybe dare to even do choreos like this on stage... more daring choreos I mean

the problem is that most of the britards keep complaining about this and that... but right now she's on point. and instead of discussing how she really needs a new and good choreographer, they discuss looks and goofy faces. so pointless

Just now, Stifler's Mom said:

Yeah but i'm clearly here trying to discuss good choreographers for her right now, since the ones in these last years don't do their job. so you missed the point really :NYsassy:

Soooo who is out there that you think could give her "hard time" and amazing choreos? I mean I dont really know that scene so thats a genuine question

12 minutes ago, Wombat said:

preach, Iv been saying this too sis. I dont get the obsession to dance in heels just to look fierce . The beyonce influence nowadays is real, and Im sick of the leotards and heels.

17 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

Who choreographed this? It's the best we got till now... comparing with her prime. If the problem is choreography, get a good one. just like they got Karen for Glory :nothavingit:

this!! if circusney could do it imagine currentney !!! She could dance like this if she wanted but her choreos suck. And even britney herself has to change those zumba habits. it has too much influence on her.

Just now, spreadmywings said:

preach, Iv been saying this too sis. I dont get the obsession to dance in heels just to look fierce . The beyonce influence nowadays is real, and Im sick of the leotards and heels.

this!! if circusney could do it imagine currentney !!! She could dance like this if she wanted but her choreos suck. And even britney herself has to change those zumba habits. it has too much influence on her.

I'm gonna be honest with you.... the choreography is so dumb that even myself would act weird. her dancers also look funny most of the times, I noticed specially on Apple Festival!

Just now, Stifler's Mom said:

with the hype she's in, she could a performance like this flawlessly... she wouldn't even have time to make weird gestures or the "awkward look" of not knowing what to do next

She'd have to fight anxiety first. I think it's anxiety bc she always kills it in the rehearsals and maybe that's why they opt for a safer choreography.

Archived