Preview Britney's Appearance On The Jonathan Ross Show

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well FF is still a better album than Circus. The initial project was different, more urban but as EDM was really popular, her label decided to go this way... 

About the conservatorship, I tend to believe that once Vegas is over, it is going to end, and I hope that for her. I think she has more control over her life now than few years ago. She has custody for her children and is way better than she was 5 years ago.

I'm pretty sure that we'll know more in a near future...

She looks so hot!

She's a liar, a liar... re *********. Girl has smoked countless of times since, come on now! :)

Re lizard: HAHAHAAH!!! I think she meant she went on a date with a sociopath. No surprise there (cough: KFed, cough her father, cough most of her management)

I hate the conservatorship, and may it soon die.

LOL @ farting on stage: Bahaha. Das right. 

And there you have it... the truth. 

The last great album was Blackout (pre-conservatership) followed by Glory which it sounds she was finally able to take control of her music. For everyone that has crapped on Britney for the past 9 years it is clear to me that she had no choice in what she recorded, what singles were released, etc. I think this is clear and it also explains why she is promoting this album so much because this is the first album since Blackout that is material that she actually wanted and was her as an artist! 

Sorry if AP, they're so cute :makeitrain:
http://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/715917/Britney-Spears-Alexander-Skarsgard-Jonathan-Ross-Show
When the duo then played a game of Spears Pong - a variation on Beer Pong - and she lost, the kiss was one of her forfeits.

http://xray.breatheheavy.com/displayimage.php?pid=331485

BRITNEY-SPEARS-669215.jpgALEXANDER-669216.jpg

Also, this, havent seen it :ohnoney:

“There’s parties all around. I just don’t go in there, they’re private parties. There’s a lot of ***** involved.”

Archived