The ONLY thing i can complain in this era is the make me video

zone

coz she is still slaying so far, she looks great, great shape, great music,  a lot of promo, interaction, really good interviews, attitude like her old self, so much energy (last night she entertained me a lot by a show ive seen thousand times) she really seems alive and if she is able to talk about conservorship then she is in a very good level with her self and life! Im a really proud fan  and i know you are ready to start naming the things you are not happy like live singing etc. Just be happy for her vogues coz at the end of the day the story of your life is like this:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

La Chapelle's video would have elevated the song to another level for the GP, like it happened with us fans only watching the leak scenes. 

The song would have turned into an iconic one of Britney. 

I know that we have to move on, but....that clap clap on ''Just want to you to make...me move...'' :sobbing:

3 hours ago, hleeeee said:

Completely agree...if only the make me video lived up to the song itself :embarrassney: then this era would be perfect (ok and maybe a better album cover) :quirkney:

Yeah the cover and the whole booklet look very cheap but its ok, she gave us a lot more this era

3 hours ago, FaBritney said:

La Chapelle's video would have elevated the song to another level for the GP, like it happened with us fans only watching the leak scenes. 

The song would have turned into an iconic one of Britney. 

I know that we have to move on, but....that clap clap on ''Just want to you to make...me move...'' :sobbing:

Its already iconic for me, its for sure on my top 5 Britney songs... and i used to hate the performance but now i love it

10 hours ago, zone said:

Its already iconic for me, its for sure on my top 5 Britney songs... and i used to hate the performance but now i love it

I use to wait long time before to say the last word about a song. But I still can't have enough of Make Me, so I guess it will be one of my favorite ever. :brityes:

Archived