The ONLY thing i can complain in this era is the make me video

zone

17 hours ago, sunkissed said:

Yeah MM mv, the basic album cover, and the basic VMA performance are all life-ruiners.

She did everything else right, though, for the first time in like 4 eras. I really appreciate her efforts this time. 

The vma performance was really good tho

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, zone said:

The vma performance was really good tho

It was actually, but it was just too simple and seemed unfit for a show like the VMAs, where coming with a bang, being bold and shockfactor are the key ingredients in every performance. It seemed like something she should've performed at the People's Choice Awards or American Idol, you know what I mean? :awks:

When I was watching the iHeart performance with my sister, she said a shorter version of that would've been more suited for the VMA's and I agree. Or something like BBMA's. More fireworks, more smoke, more props, more dancers, more choreo, less G-Eazy :awks:, better costume, and just overall more bang. That's what she needed to do. Instead, we got a white curtain with hand shadows, 3 dancers, minimal choreo, and half the performance was G eazy. I get they were trying to go the minimalist look but instead it looked kinda empty.

She did good tho and she looked great, it just was a bit underwhelming for the VMAs :verycool:

Archived