Watch Britney Spears's Performance At The Apple Music Festival In London

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty confident there was some singing along with the tracks. You can hear the double up of her voice.

I think we have all just become so cynical about it ever happening that when it does at times like this it is easy to brush it off as pre-recorded vocals - but after 3 years of watching this show we know they don't exist. There have been times in POM where you also hear these kind of vocals but it is very on and off, which shows that they are not pre-recorded because if they were we would hear them every show.

Slay me with those low volume semi-live vocals Britney!!! :hype: AMF was such a great show.

12 minutes ago, Allmylife said:

She sang the beginning of Freakshow live lol 

Agreed! Definitely one of the more noticeable moments. I hope this is a sign of things to come. Keep phasing those vocals in!

3 minutes ago, RobbieG2012 said:

I'm pretty confident there was some singing along with the tracks. You can hear the double up of her voice.

I think we have all just become so cynical about it ever happening that when it does at times like this it is easy to brush it off as pre-recorded vocals - but after 3 years of watching this show we know they don't exist. There have been times in POM where you also hear these kind of vocals but it is very on and off, which shows that they are not pre-recorded because if they were we would hear them every show.

Slay me with those low volume semi-live vocals Britney!!! :hype: AMF was such a great show.

Agreed! Definitely one of the more noticeable moments. I hope this is a sign of things to come. Keep phasing those vocals in!

I think it's just so difficult to say, because the quality of the audio we get from Instagram clips isn't precisely the best. I said I thought the apple festival was pre-recorded vocals, because she didn't seem to be doing a lot of effort, and it was a little bit out of sync, but that could've been because of the streaming, so again, I really can't tell.

She must have sung some live vocals during the POM residency show. If you think about it, lipsyncing to a whole show must be really hard (as ironic as it sounds) because going through all those songs and having to suppress the urge of singing along, so she doesn't ruin "the illusion" singing just one phrase, and then going back to the lipsync, must be very difficult. And I don't think they turn her mic off, because it's always ready for her to speak.

At the beginning i thought it sounded different than instas etc ive watched of piece of me. But i thiught it was just me being hopefull but then I could hear her voice when she got me up for freakshow, still i thought it was my hopes gettjng the better of me. However, when i edited the performance video to put on my fb Im using marley headphones and its so clear that it was her over quite loud playback.

Im actually dead tbh she outdid all my expectations for the event i felt terrible for her when she didnt b flip cause i knew people would drag her

4 minutes ago, IfUSeekSlayMe said:

At the beginning i thought it sounded different than instas etc ive watched of piece of me. But i thiught it was just me being hopefull but then I could hear her voice when she got me up for freakshow, still i thought it was my hopes gettjng the better of me. However, when i edited the performance video to put on my fb Im using marley headphones and its so clear that it was her over quite loud playback.

Im actually dead tbh she outdid all my expectations for the event i felt terrible for her when she didnt b flip cause i knew people would drag her

Oh yeah you were close to her, did you hear anything?!?!

Are we doing this? Really? The only live thing was her laughs when they decided to turn the mic back on at the end of the songs. She literally just opens and closes her mouth she doesn't even lipsync the lyrics a lot of the time so how you would hear live vocals is beyond me. It's not even prerecorded. You're literally just deluding yourself into hearing something that is not there. 

Archived