Watch Britney Spears's Performance At The Apple Music Festival In London

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LivingLegend7 said:

The quality of the 1.3GB file is okay, not HD enough for me though. LOL.

I hope someone rips it soon without a tag. The logo in the top left corner is kinda annoying AF. :awks:

Even though I'm nit picking now, at least we have it ripped. 

ugh really it's not HD at all

32 minutes ago, RussianFan said:

Not 100%. I guess the British know better. Where you at y'all?

Nah they don't, it's only on Apple Music.

gets quite a lot of coverage in London in the local media though like the NME interview and stuff 

there was a good review in the evening standard which is a free newspaper that literally everyone reads on their way home from work http://www.standard.co.uk/goingout/music/apple-music-festival-britney-spears-review-britney-shows-why-we-still-want-a-piece-of-her-a3355796.html

17 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

Yeah, how dare people expect a SINGER to sing live. I just can't with some people. 

britney lipsynched through her whole career, and since her breakdown she hasn't sing a word live (only on a few shows but I believe it's all pre recorded), so she is not going to start singing live now :overitkbye:

2 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

me too please, I have only watched WB and Womanizer :embarrassney:

I have watched the whole show but I wanna get slayed again before going to sleeping. I ain't going to wait 5 hours to download it. In 5 hours, it'll be 4am.

Archived