A second single release would really help glory right now

monti50

I think most people really like make me and a second single would really help the album and show her new sound  

im all for if I'm dancing  but think the choices have been narrowed down to just luv me, sp, and love me down.   Anyone of those would be great.  I love invitation and motm too.   Just release something 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, monti50 said:

I think most people really like make me and a second single would really help the album and show her new sound  

im all for if I'm dancing  but think the choices have been narrowed down to just luv me, sp, and love me down.   Anyone of those would be great.  I love invitation and motm too.   Just release something 

If I'm Dancing just has to see the light of day. When else has a bonus track gone viral? Her team need to have their ear closer to the ground. It could be a huge hit for her!!! 

3 minutes ago, saicis said:

If I'm Dancing just has to see the light of day. When else has a bonus track gone viral? Her team need to have their ear closer to the ground. It could be a huge hit for her!!! 

The track went viral because it's kinda funny for 15 sec videos. The full track wouldn't be a good single. Get over it. 

23 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

The track went viral because it's kinda funny for 15 sec videos. The full track wouldn't be a good single. Get over it. 

It's kinda funny? How exactly is it funny? I think you meant to say 'funky'.

It would be a great single. Oh and how rude are you?:nobitch:

24 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

I think it would be a great single, it kind of reminds me of a dancy version of make me,.  The if I'm danc-ingggg is awesome

Archived