Pre-records change everything

G L O R Y

First of all, I'm not delusional and I don't want Britney to sing live, I know this is beyond the bounds of possibility. BUT pre-records are ESSENTIAL. They take performances to the next level. Just watch this:

I know, I know... FFney wasn't great. But you know what? In my opinion FFT is underrated. She didn't dance well, some moments were boring but when you hear new vocals it is a totally different situation. Even if she is lipping to the vocals it is more enjoyable to watch. The overall impression is like 10 times better than with album vocals.

That's why I don't blame fans that they expect hardcore choreos when she lips to albums vocals. It DOES MAKE a difference. When she has pre-recorded vocals you don't pay too much attention to details but when you hear album vocals... then you simply want something AH-MAZING.

Maybe someday they will understand. I WANT TO BELIEVE.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't hear pre-recorded vocals in femme fatale, nor did I hear them when I went to watch it live.

In the 'i wanna go' vid from Peru you can clearly hear the difference, but I still don't think she used pre-recorded vocals for femme fatale. Here and there maybe, but to me it still sounds like the cd track with lots of reverb on it. 

1 hour ago, saicis said:

I don't hear pre-recorded vocals in femme fatale, nor did I hear them when I went to watch it live.

In the 'i wanna go' vid from Peru you can clearly hear the difference, but I still don't think she used pre-recorded vocals for femme fatale. Here and there maybe, but to me it still sounds like the cd track with lots of reverb on it. 

:watrusayin:

She used pre-recorded tracks, this is a fact, just take a look to this video and tell me if these are the cd vocals :chershade:

The problem here was that Britney didn't even bother to lip to the ad libs she did on the pre-recorded tracks. It happened on more than half of the tour, including my date in Mexico City (yes, it was painful to watch) and the two shows in Toronto, where the DVD was filmed. This is the reason why Epic decided to put the CD tracks in the DVD instead of leaving the original pre-recorded vocals, because she didn't lip them properly  :angietea:. And if you ask me, after that mess she will NEVER use pre-recorded tracks again, I wish she would, but she won't :britdrown:

1 hour ago, Fræk said:

She used pre-recorded tracks, this is a fact, just take a look to this video and tell me if these are the cd vocals :chershade:

The problem here was that Britney didn't even bother to lip to the ad libs she did on the pre-recorded tracks. It happened on more than half of the tour, including my date in Mexico City (yes, it was painful to watch) and the two shows in Toronto, where the DVD was filmed. This is the reason why Epic decided to put the CD tracks in the DVD instead of leaving the original pre-recorded vocals, because she didn't lip them properly  :angietea:. And if you ask me, after that mess she will NEVER use pre-recorded tracks again, I wish she would, but she won't :britdrown:

Fair enough, but unfortunately they didn't work. I saw that concert in Santo Domingo, DR and as we were leaving we could hear everyone talking about the concert, we were talking to a group as well and everyone was saying 'she didn't sing one song live!' Everyone saw straight through those pre-recorded vocals. It's pretty obvious if she doesn't even move her mouth. 

2 hours ago, Fræk said:

Omg don't bring those memories back :sobbing: All of the dates in Mexico were awful (Guadalajara was a tragedy) and people were like seriously complaining about the fake lip sync and the zero energy. I think this tour is one of the biggest reasons why Britney is considered as a joke here :tiffsniffle:

1 hour ago, saicis said:

Fair enough, but unfortunately they didn't work. I saw that concert in Santo Domingo, DR and as we were leaving we could hear everyone talking about the concert, we were talking to a group as well and everyone was saying 'she didn't sing one song live!' Everyone saw straight through those pre-recorded vocals. It's pretty obvious if she doesn't even move her mouth. 

:britdrown:

1 hour ago, alexdaily said:

Omg don't bring those memories back :sobbing: All of the dates in Mexico were awful (Guadalajara was a tragedy) and people were like seriously complaining about the fake lip sync and the zero energy. I think this tour is one of the biggest reasons why Britney is considered as a joke here :tiffsniffle:

At least she looked GORGEOUS on those dates :comingthru:. Pero no puedo con lo huevona que es :tiffsniffle:.

Archived