5. Everytime 

My order of would be:

1. Slave
2. Make me
3. Toxic
4. Everytime
5. Oops

Just now, puppylo16 said:

And its the only video that received a shitty video. All her lead singles have iconic music videos except for this. The original was perfect. :otears:

Gurl, please I was almost forgetting about the video! *snif*
I'll just watch iHeart and VMAs instead. But it would have been iconic!

• Super Mods
Just now, Wombat said:

My order of would be:

1. Slave
2. Make me
3. Toxic
4. Everytime
5. Oops

Gurl, please I was almost forgetting about the video! *snif*
I'll just watch iHeart and VMAs instead. But it would have been iconic!

I am the most chill fan here and rarely do I have meltdowns and was very supportive about almost everything but that hit me hard. It was not fair and whatever reasons Larry had was stupid, he pribably just didn't like it. Britney wanted artsy fartsy and Larry is too corporate for that.

Just now, puppylo16 said:

I am the most chill fan here and rarely do I have meltdowns and was very supportive about almost everything but that hit me hard. It was not fair and whatever reasons Larry had was stupid, he pribably just didn't like it. Britney wanted artsy fartsy and Larry is too corporate for that.

I feel you!!! I'm trying to let it pass 'cause it feels painfull!

27 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

You really think Britney wanted to keep the original video? That it was just Larry's decision? Did you not see that video where she starts yelling at David LaChapelle about how she's not comfortable?

I really don't like how this fanbase never wants to give Britney credit for any of her decisions like she's not in control of her career.

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, korralations said:

You really think Britney wanted to keep the original video? That it was just Larry's decision? Did you not see that video where she starts yelling at David LaChapelle about how she's not comfortable?

I really don't like how this fanbase never wants to give Britney credit for any of her decisions like she's not in control of her career.

You really think she would scrape a whole video just because she didn't like that that one scene? And how do you know she was being serious? It could be she was kidding around since she was saying it in a high pitch voice that uses when she messes around. 

Archived