I'm going to the Apple Music Festival + The Jonathan Ross Show :D

Patryczon

My friend from Roundhouse just confirmed the news to me that I'll be able to go inside but without any of my friends :( 

i also got Jonathan Ross tickets so I'll take my friend Jacob, he's huuuge Brit Brit fan too. We have 6am plane to London in a 3 hours lol :)  

My very own Britmas starts now!! 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Patryczon said:

My friend from Roundhouse just confirmed the news to me that I'll be able to go inside but without any of my friends :( 

i also got Jonathan Ross tickets so I'll take my friend Jacob, he's huuuge Brit Brit fan too. We have 6am plane to London in a 3 hours lol :)  

:clap: Chuffed for ya! Have an amazing time, and let us know how it went! 

7 hours ago, Patryczon said:

Congratulations !!!!!! You'll need to tell us all please !

7 hours ago, Miss Cootie said:

Congrats! I heard they hate Polish people in the UK. IS that really true? Read a lot about hate crimes recently because of Brexit. 

Not Londoners, but you know some ignorant people from the countryside can be so dumb & xenophobic. Not only in the UK, same in France & other places.

Archived