Why is Britney so disrespected?

Shadow.

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

It's sad, but she is the face of lip syncing and autotune, in people's head. She represents the superficial blond popstar. 

Also, she has this crazy girl reputation. :sofedup:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
14 hours ago, AaliyahNation1979 said:

Straights these days would suck off Justin Bieber LOL.Everybody worships Kanye. Taylor. :tiffeyeroll: 

Taylor got a lot of hate recently.

Kanye is hated / worshiped, depends on which side you are :shameless:

People think she's an untalented puppet.  That's all there is to it.  They don't realize that she does write a lot of music and play an instrument- they just know that she doesn't sing live and also assume that she doesn't write her own music, play any instruments, have any involvement with her music, etc., etc.  That fact that she doesn't always come across well in interviews doesn't help.

On 9/26/2016 at 2:10 PM, Hispanicney said:

Katy Perry

Did Katy Perry run over your puppy or frame your *** for a crime or something?  Your weird obsession with her is just that: weird. :verycool:

On 27/09/2016 at 4:10 AM, Hispanicney said:

I can understand why people seem iffy about her lip sycning but I will NEVER understand why people make fun of her meltdown especially people like Katy Perry who think its funny. 

Can't stand Katy Perry after hearing that audio with her and the hosts laughing about head shaving, and the fact she's bought it up like 3 times in different interviews. Nasty girl. :trash:

• 3 years later...

Archived