I Don't Need A Brand-New Routine Every Time She Performs...

BrittonJeanSpears

I love Britney. I'm watching the performance right now since I had no opportunity to all day. :yaknow: 

And she did amazing. She had fire, energy, sass, *** appeal. And a non-leotard outfit. :yesplease:

I don't care that she lipped. She's done it since the beginning. I would've preferred pre-recorded vocals, but album tracks are the standard since POM began. I'm not surprised. :lessons: 

But what I will complain about is the CRAP choreography. Britney can slay up and down everyday, but basic choreo executed perfectly is still basic choreo. :lessons: 

Like the title says... I don't need a new routine for every time she performs. But POM should be one routine and her promo performances should be another routine altogether. Something like Onyxney, which had lots of walking and posing (much like Currentney) but also a massive amount of short bursts of hardcore dancing. Or better yet, scrap the POM choreo altogether and work with some fresh, exciting new URBAN choreographers to bring us new routines.

And I can't at her doing the Missy Elliot medley... :donewithit: You're supposed to be promoting YOURSELF, Brinny. MATM right there would've slayed instead.

Oh well, that's my irrelevant two cents on this mess. I felt no excitement whatsoever. I'm proud that she slayed, I'm proud she looks hot and happy. But the ROUTINES --- I repeat, her ROUTINES, not her DANCING --- had me bored to tears except for the rare instances of awesome, like the Womanizer knee-bending breakdown, and I probably will just be focusing on the slayage that is the Glory tracks rather than the upcoming performances.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Oops all sentences like "You're supposed to be promoting YOURSELF" ended with another song of Glory, I misunderstood. lol Yeah. But I think that outfit didn't fit MATM..

hqdefault.jpg

Britney_Spears_Me_Against_The_Music_tn.j

Neither did these. The iconic imagery is the tuxedo, but it's not mandatory for a performance. Hell, that second outfit looks like she's going out to dinner. :jackk: 

3 minutes ago, TheAllu said:

POM choreo is the level of 2013ney smh, especially on the jungle section. :bigtime: 

The Stronger armography DISGUSTS me. Not only does she not do it correctly, ever, but her dancers look like MORONS doing it. Why would you EVER give someone choreography that makes them and their dancers look humorous and/or ridiculously bad? That might fly for Broadway and Barney the Dinosaur, but that is NOT Britney Spears.

8 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

hqdefault.jpg

Britney_Spears_Me_Against_The_Music_tn.j

Neither did these. The iconic imagery is the tuxedo, but it's not mandatory for a performance. Hell, that second outfit looks like she's going out to dinner. :jackk: 

The Stronger armography DISGUSTS me. Not only does she not do it correctly, ever, but her dancers look like MORONS doing it. Why would you EVER give someone choreography that makes them and their dancers look humorous? That might fly for Broadway and Barney the Dinosaur, but that is NOT Britney Spears.

I agree with the Stronger lol. It's kinda silly. But I loved SLAVE. Oh gosh, it's like it came from 2003-4 tbh. And she looked VERY comfortable with heels lastnight. 

Whats more disastrous about the 3 years old routines (besides them being horrible) is how she still can't do them most of the times. 3 damn years and she still struggles hard to executing them and the routines are not even that complicated. So maybe is time for her to realize it isnt her style?? and change it? Because I believe she can do way better but the choreography doesnt suit her style , even her seems confused about it and fight against her hip hop urban vibe. She's been trying so hard to be aerobic, zumba and whatever-It-is. People here hate pretty girls, me too, but it was the only performance (at some nights) where I saw real dancing from britney along with the old GM/BTI routine. Not talking about energy, attitude and **** moves, those she's on point most of the times

Well maybe her dancing wasn't that good in Stronger and Crazy, but I like that she mixed it up and performed other hits next to the general, BOMT, OIDIA, Slave, Toxic, Womanizer, WB mix she always performs... And watch when I say "Make Me, Myself and I" will probably be added to the list of no-brainer added songs... Okay, maybe she'll drop "Me, Myself and I" overtime, but "Make Me" will probably be a standard as well...

9 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Not her being 34 and doing these moves to the lines "All you people look at me like I'm a little girl" while wearing the messy kind of ponytails ACTUAL little girls would wear. :jackk: Daddy Fetishney realness.

I DESPISE, like literally HATE WITH A PASSION that they still include "I know I may be young" at the start of the song :jackk:

Like ffs she's not just edit it the **** out :drown: Slave is a great song but the lyrics just don't fit her anymore

9 minutes ago, JoeBitch! said:

I DESPISE, like literally HATE WITH A PASSION that they still include "I know I may be young" at the start of the song :jackk:

Like ffs she's not just edit it the **** out :drown: Slave is a great song but the lyrics just don't fit her anymore

permaban for suggesting they edit that iconic line out

1sjuoYl3ovf9K.gif

11 minutes ago, JoeBitch! said:

I DESPISE, like literally HATE WITH A PASSION that they still include "I know I may be young" at the start if the song :jackk:

Right? To me, Stronger/Crazy and Slave need to go. In Larry's own words, they just don't work. :nochillbrit: (And I like Slave, don't get me wrong. The lyrics are just so dated at this point, and we know they're not going to revise them to fit.)

18 minutes ago, ruubjah said:

Well maybe her dancing wasn't that good in Stronger and Crazy, but I like that she mixed it up and performed other hits next to the general, BOMT, OIDIA, Slave, Toxic, Womanizer, WB mix she always performs... And watch when I say "Make Me, Myself and I" will probably be added to the list of no-brainer added songs... Okay, maybe she'll drop "Me, Myself and I" overtime, but "Make Me" will probably be a standard as well...

I've no doubt MM will be a standard, but she'll perform it with G at least one more time so MM&I will probably be performed once more as well. They're both scheduled for the Jingle Bash. 

Archived