personal note to delusional "Fans"

bsagrun

aren't you getting sick and tired of bashing and trying to pin a negative vibe on every promo/award show performance?

It takes months to plan a tour for an album... why would you think that one month after it's release, Britney would have an entire new set ready to go?

we all wanna see Glory be put to life with some new dance moves, remixes and performances. and I can only hope that in the next few months, it will happen. but for now, she's kicking *** on various stages. something that hasn't happened in years due to Piece Of Me still going on in Vegas. ENJOY IT!

Single #2 will probably debut in the next few weeks. Make Me is still doing well and the promo is helping it. why rush things along?

She has worked on this album for 2 years. you can't wait a month for a proper release?!

iHeart was great. she rocked it. HARD. she looks so happy, and her vibe is on point. who know what else is coming our way soon... she's loving this era and having fun with it. why can't you too?

****. i pity all of the people on here who spread the hate and bash every single thing that happens while true fans try to enjoy what is given to them.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Blackout_Boy said:

You know your thread won't make any difference at all right?

Stop with these threads too. They are as irritating as the complaining ones..

no one forced you into this one, you know... or to reply.

move along and have a nice day :)

12 minutes ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

It's called "having an opinion". Heard of that? You don't have to kiss Britney's *** to be a fan :zoomzoom:

you might need to look up the exact term of Opinion, cause it seems you don't know it.

12 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

http://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100

You may need to scroll down a few times :pieceofwhat:

LOL :)

Trying to find Make Me and Glory on the charts rn :receiptswheretho:

And I really can't understand how am I supposed to force myself to enjoy a performance that I have seen several times before (POM :zoomzoom:) You may say "The gp doesn't know!!!" but based on Britney's chart performance and the fact that she hasn't outsold any vegas date since 2014, they ain't interested either :walkoff:

Do you even know what delusional means? Delusion is saying that a performance slayed because her "outfit was amazing" or saying **** like " at least she looks happy and she's enjoying herself" as if it's too much to ask for a proper performance. Delusion is using excuses like "she's overcoming her anxiety" or "she's improving" 10 years and HUNDREDS of shows later.

honestly, i'm SO ******* sick of you people calling us "haters" or saying dumb **** like "stop spreading hate".

i'm just TIRED of her weak dancing and never ending lip syncing, BUT DOES THAT MEAN I'M "HATING" ON HER???? does that mean i HATE HER for doing it?? does that mean i'm going to say NASTY THINGS about HER or the performance? NO!! jesus christ.

Op getting clockedT 

Army is sick of lackluster let downs. :tiffeyeroll:

We bought her ****, in a way she works for her fans. Thats how artists work. :tiffsmoke:

First make me video gettting scrapped. 

Britney promoting tired *** piece of me :tiffeyeroll:

Do you wanna *** over being single #2. :tiffeyeroll:

So we stans do have a say. If not eliminate them 50k sales from Glory and enjoy Make Me... Peaking below the top 50. We pay her. :tiffsmoke: she better do her job. 

Archived