personal note to delusional "Fans"

bsagrun

Just now, GetBack98 said:

Trying to find Make Me and Glory on the charts rn :receiptswheretho:

And I really can't understand how am I supposed to force myself to enjoy a performance that I have seen several times before (POM :zoomzoom:) You may say "The gp doesn't know!!!" but based on Britney's chart performance and the fact that she hasn't outsold any vegas date since 2014, they ain't interested either :walkoff:

This

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She needs to sing live, plain and simple. There's no reason why she can't dance the fairly simple routines she's been doing and sing live at the same time. It's  unacceptable and it just makes her look ridiculous and silly on stage. Minimal effort on her part, and it's a shame that she won't perform her songs live, because she could be REALLY AMAZING. Im cool with her dancing routines and energy, but the constant lip-synching is killing any chance she has of further success. If she continues the way she's going, she won't have anything left but looking cute, hair flips, and twirling around on stage, and frankly that's all she's doing now and it's not cutting it anymore. Forget the pre-recorded vocals bullshit, because that's just as bad. If she were any other singer out there, we would be tearing her down for not performing live, so I'm done making excuses for her. I don't want "the old Britney" back, but I'd like Britney to show some passion for actually singing during her performances. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Britney to death x infinity and I always will. I've been a fan since I was a little kid in 1998, but although I'm greatly enjoying what she's doing with POM, Glory and all of the promo, I feel like she has to offer a bit more in terms of being a serious singing artist. She's the ******* queen and always will be, but until she does it live, completely live and no excuses, I can't and will not take her seriously as a singing artist, regardless of how she sounds on the CD.

Not being delusional or a hater, or whatever. I just want Britney to really shine and do what she intended on doing when she was a little girl, and looked up to Whitney and Janet. She had dreams of being a great singer, and I don't want her to lose that. That's all. 

55 minutes ago, Ammar said:

Do you even know what delusional means? Delusion is saying that a performance slayed because her "outfit was amazing" or saying **** like " at least she looks happy and she's enjoying herself" as if it's too much to ask for a proper performance. Delusion is using excuses like "she's overcoming her anxiety" or "she's improving" 10 years and HUNDREDS of shows later.

The OP is in the category you're describing so I guess he used that title to bait the team you belong to. :JLostare:

dear grumblers...

you know something, part of me is glad that the internet gives you something to do with your lives seriously I'm glad you have purpose and I can see the "we are allowed an opinion even if it isn't always positive" but come the **** on people, is it EVER positive? you cannot focus on anything positive and it is boring AF and I don't care about your opinions you absolutely ruin the mood on here whenever Britney does ANYTHING. Always degrade it, always complain about it and then post "welcome to the internet" check yourselves and get a grip plz your content is dreadful and your attitudes aren't impressing anyone.

8 hours ago, bsagrun said:

no one forced you into this one, you know... or to reply.

move along and have a nice day :)

you might need to look up the exact term of Opinion, cause it seems you don't know it.

LOL :)

No one forced me obviously. I'm just tired to see these threads (as you are with complaining threads) over and over again. It's just stupid. Stop already

... no ones asking for a ******* tour of glory but when you put out an album i think most artists perform songs from that album.. not just two and then act like none of the other songs exist. that makes us not "fans" because we want to see the performer perform songs off the album we purchased? what? iHeart was extremely tough to watch when knowing she is capable of SO much more than those stiff vegas routines and 20 year old vocals. The delusional ones are the ones that call everything she does "amazing" when its not. "Amazing" would be challenging dance routines that would make it impossible for her to sing a note live. Every single one of those performances could have been at least halfway sung because the choreo was not complex at all. Come for me if you want.

8 hours ago, Ammar said:

Do you even know what delusional means? Delusion is saying that a performance slayed because her "outfit was amazing" or saying **** like " at least she looks happy and she's enjoying herself" as if it's too much to ask for a proper performance. Delusion is using excuses like "she's overcoming her anxiety" or "she's improving" 10 years and HUNDREDS of shows later.

YES *****

8 hours ago, david lachapelle said:

honestly, i'm SO ******* sick of you people calling us "haters" or saying dumb **** like "stop spreading hate".

i'm just TIRED of her weak dancing and never ending lip syncing, BUT DOES THAT MEAN I'M "HATING" ON HER???? does that mean i HATE HER for doing it?? does that mean i'm going to say NASTY THINGS about HER or the performance? NO!! jesus christ.

YES ***** x2

8 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Are you sure we're the delusional fans though? :shameless:

"She looks hot and happy" isn't proper praise we want after 10 years of these Walkney, Skipney and Armney performances.

Move your damn legs and pre-record the vocals. :NYsassy:

Archived