Charm LaDonna isn't involved in the iHeart/Apple performances

Rico.

Guest Lord Bills

i don't know what to say.. i'm very scared.

tumblr_ob840hAvy91u6n38po1_250.gif

AT LEAST. NO CHARMY DOMINO YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

KZjGQDg.gif

1 hour ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Let's pretend like WB GUYS hasn't given Britney some of the hottest choreo in the last year alone than Britney has had since 2009. 

Haters :verycool:

Fixed. photo-thumb-101815.jpg

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I honestly think the Make Me choreography was completely made up by Britney, Charm likes to give her the option to do that. A professional choreographer would want to continue to push Britney to do choreo like the BBMAs toxic obviously, the woman is not blind she KNOWS what looks good. The rehearsal vid that came out weeks before the VMAs performance seemed like something Britney was heavily involved in. We should stop blaming Charm for all of it.

Except Britney choreographed the Toxic BBMAs dance break while Make Me's choreo is all by Charm and maybe Chase

1 hour ago, britneysslumberparty said:

honestly the only reasons this looks so boring now is because 1. her dancing has improved greatly and 2. she was lazy with this routine and could've made it look much better :embarrassney:

My issue with the choreo is that it's too simple and cheesy; "cry you eyes out" and "that's what I'm about" parts made me cringe a little

Archived