Charm LaDonna isn't involved in the iHeart/Apple performances

Rico.

Just now, 3Pney said:

wasnt it the POM performances except the 10 second toxic dance break?

guitar, womanizer chreo, BOM chroe, etc. its POM.

10 second Toxic dance break + new medley / remix =/= 1-3 more arm moves

as for the VMAs, they teamed up with other dancers and it resulted in a very good production with the shadows, and she recorded MMI

it's clearly not just POM

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, mood.swings said:

please explain what it means, I don't get it :rude2me:

4 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

Is it good news?:idkney:

It isn't necessarily good or bad news. It will be POM stuff for sure though, and in the vein of all her recent performances since the production team is the same. 

1 minute ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

I'm not sure if they did the BBMA for Britney, but I know they did Pink's performance that night.

They did do the VMA's...I'm not sure that Silent House is the problem, so much as the tiny budgets that Britney seems to have.

I looked at the hashtag and I saw a picture of Britney on the BBMAs, so maybe they did do it? 

I think a big thing about the VMAs was MTV, actually, so I'm not even going to blame the production company. 

1 minute ago, LBoggie said:

I looked at the hashtag and I saw a picture of Britney on the BBMAs, so maybe they did do it? 

I think a big thing about the VMAs was MTV, actually, so I'm not even going to blame the production company. 

They probably did BBMA's since they've done all of POM.

Fair comment about MTV -- I noticed the camera work for the BBMA's was far more rehearsed than it was for MTV.

28 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

It's never safe to expect anything from Britney and it's been like this since 2004 so deal with it, accept reality, take a seat and lower your expectations :pieceofwhat:

Flawless body- safe

high energy- safe

some type of new choreo- safe because of rehearsals and the choreographers literally saying they created something new for tonight. 

Stop trying to ruin the era For everyone. Billboard and vma both slayed and we can expect the same for tonight 

Archived