• Last Reply
Guest Lord Bills
1 hour ago, britneymegamix said:

I really like it, when starts the part without vocals I am like 

OP6l9n.gif

but it's the worst part :moorangu:

i'm not here for majorlazerney :nobitch:

11 minutes ago, Svoloch said:

Listen he has an ok voice, BUT tbh his image doesn't really connect with a lot of people. His body is too muscular and kinda a turn off. Not that relatable...he just won't have enough of a demographic. :idkney:

Sorry hun, but just because you have a decent voice doesn't mean you get to become successful. Or mean you have the X factor. If you come across as this perfect masculine muscle type people will think it's too superficial and not take you seriously. It's sad, but true....:truthtea:

stick to dancing because this thing won't work :mhmsureny:

Wrong thread :saycheese:

16 minutes ago, Svoloch said:

Listen he has an ok voice, BUT tbh his image doesn't really connect with a lot of people. His body is too muscular and kinda a turn off. Not that relatable...he just won't have enough of a demographic. :idkney:

Sorry hun, but just because you have a decent voice doesn't mean you get to become successful. Or mean you have the X factor. If you come across as this perfect masculine muscle type people will think it's too superficial and not take you seriously. It's sad, but true....:truthtea:

stick to dancing because this thing won't work :mhmsureny:

wrong thread. :drown:

Archived