Last Month, We Heard "Insider Rumors" About 4 Singles: Pick The Next Three (Multiple Choice... Duh.)

BrittonJeanSpears

The Next 3 Singles  

253 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Make Me was the perfect choice for the lead single. The second single is obviously Do You Wanna Come Over? and that is fine. It is not the best song on the album but it is the most commercial. The third single should be Just Luv Me. It is my favourite song on the album and rumour has it was the original choice to be the lead single. And for the fourth and final single Slumber Party would be amazing but Clumsy is a good alternative. 

1 minute ago, PGPopOfCult said:

Make Me was the perfect choice for the lead single. The second single is obviously Do You Wanna Come Over? and that is fine. It is not the best song on the album but it is the most commercial. The third single should be Just Luv Me. It is my favourite song on the album and rumour has it was the original choice to be the lead single. And for the fourth and final single Slumber Party would be amazing but Clumsy is a good alternative. 

Vote for the three that you want, not the one we all know is coming. :yaknow: After all, this poll is just for fun, not for "commercial" purposes or the GP. :lustney:

Do You Wanna Come Over is a good song but it is too late to make it a single, I guess.Autumn is on its way.:idkney:

Just Luv Me could be a single, I don't care.It is a good song and it might be successful but I'm not a fan of the song.I think Invitation is better.But I don't see Invitation doing better than Just Luv Me on charts and we need a hit at this point so I don't know.:idkney:

Slumber Party, Man On The Moon and Liar are my faves.

Liar could end like Criminal.:embarrassney:

Well actually I don't see Slumber Party and MOTM slaying so hard either.This album doesn't have a hit song like Toxic.But these two should be singles definitely.:donewithit:

Imo it should go like this... 

2: Do You Wanna Come Over

3: Either Slumber Party or Just Luv Me, i don't think Britney releasing a midtempo as the 2nd single would work, especially when the lead single was midtempo. She needs something uptempo and catchy to grab the public's attention as the 2nd single, and DYWCO is the perfect choice, a lot of the GP seem to like it and Britney is performing it on POM and also she performed it on the Today show. Slumber Party or Just Luv Me would be more appropriate as the 3rd single.

4: Man on the Moon - not a big fan of this song but it's radio friendly and i think it would make a great single. I think the GP would like this song.

5: (If there is a 5th single, but imo there should really be one, Britney hasn't released a 5th single from an album since Britney) Another uptempo, either Love Me Down or if there are gonna release a bonus track as a single then Better or Liar. Idk if Mood Ring could be released though as it's only a bonus track in one country whereas the other bonus tracks are on a deluxe edition of Glory which was released worldwide.

Archived