Last Month, We Heard "Insider Rumors" About 4 Singles: Pick The Next Three (Multiple Choice... Duh.)

BrittonJeanSpears

The Next 3 Singles  

253 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On September 13, 2016 at 6:00 AM, Invitation said:

It's not 'insider rumor' anymore since that guy has proven himself with 'Mood Ring' snippet, 'If I'm Dancing' recording session, and the fact that Britney didn't sing Mood Ring final chorus adlibs. 

do you have proof that Britney doesn't sing the final chorus?:NYsassy:

On September 13, 2016 at 6:00 AM, Invitation said:

It's not 'insider rumor' anymore since that guy has proven himself with 'Mood Ring' snippet, 'If I'm Dancing' recording session, and the fact that Britney didn't sing Mood Ring final chorus adlibs. 

• Content Curators
50 minutes ago, Popeye said:

The proof is in the song itself. There's no actual proof Myah sung some parts of BJ as well.

And Britney did sing the final chorus, just not the ad libs, which is no big deal for a bonus track to be honest.

Don't get me wrong. I love the song, but that's the minor part that I wish could've been perfected if they decide to release it as a single.

9 minutes ago, Invitation said:

The proof is in the song itself. There's no actual proof Myah sung some parts of BJ as well.

And Britney did sing the final chorus, just not the ad libs, which is no big deal for a bonus track to be honest.

Don't get me wrong. I love the song, but that's the minor part that I wish could've been perfected if they decide to release it as a single.

IN BRINTEY JEAN YOU CLEARLY HEAR IT !!!!!!:orangu:. Also the if im dancing recording session is fake so ....:begone:

2 minutes ago, Invitation said:

And you can't hear it in 'Mood Ring'? That's not Britney. My point is it is an amazing song, but I don't think she planned to release the song. That's why she didn't finish the ad libs.

You sound like those people who say that britney doesn't sing in the chorus of Toxic 

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, Popeye said:

You sound like those people who say that britney doesn't sing in the chorus of Toxic 

Toxic and Mood Ring are 2 completely different songs though. Britney did sing Toxic and there's recording session audio, and it was layered with other background vocals due to the production.

Mood Ring is more of a moody song and I really think the ad libs were meant for Britney.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived