Last Month, We Heard "Insider Rumors" About 4 Singles: Pick The Next Three (Multiple Choice... Duh.)

BrittonJeanSpears

The Next 3 Singles  

253 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

My choices are obviously Slumber Party, Man On The Moon and Just LIKE Me. Sorry, Just LUV Me, you're not invited. :liberatedaf:

Private Show 2nd

Slumber Party 3rd

Change Your Mind 4th

Private Show video should be something like the commercial... Just her and the guy she auditioned in the Make Me video to give it a nice flow 

Love me down 2nd single

Slumber party 3rd single

4th single MOTM or IID, cant decide :cigney:

Mood Ring would slay as well but I doubt it would get the single treatment, maybe a buzz later on though

edit: whats with people saying if im dancing wont be good for gp/radio? Its different, but the first two choruses are catchy af, they just make u want to dance. Twitter proves it :mj: If we want trendsetterney I think this is the closest we could possibly get this era

3 hours ago, GloryForGodney said:

Love me down 2nd single

Slumber party 3rd single

4th single MOTM or IID, cant decide :cigney:

Mood Ring would slay as well but I doubt it would get the single treatment, maybe a buzz later on though

edit: whats with people saying if im dancing wont be good for gp/radio? Its different, but the first two choruses are catchy af, they just make u want to dance. Twitter proves it :mj: If we want trendsetterney I think this is the closest we could possibly get this era

PM me shirtless pics. ***** if you're nasty. :feelingmyself:

Archived