What do we have to look forward now?

brontyneyde

I'm losing the Glory era. Which are the next events we're waiting for? I was watching the original video of Make Make before and I died again. Omg what a shame. VMA's performance was good. Then the Today performances were forgettable and now we have Mood Ring and it's beautiful. Where is Britney? What is she doing? When are we going to see the Apple and iHeart performances? Somebody remind me a Britney-fan-to-do list. Thanks :saycheese:

Oh wait, question: after listening to Mood Ring, doesn't it occur to you that you love Glory a little bit more? I'm even enjoying Clumsy :quirkney:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apart from the festivals and the 2nd single we could also expect some more promo on the UK, I mean, I'm sure she's going to at least do a couple of radio interviews like she did in NY when she traveled for the VMA's. It's also rumored that she's gonna attend the Australian launch of the Intimate Collection, but I don't know how reliable that is :quirkney:

8 minutes ago, bboy said:

Music video for single #2

And I hope a bit promo while she's in Europe...

Then re-released of Glory

Is there going to be a second single? :shake::martin::shake::martin::shake::martin::shake::martin::shake::martin::shake::martin:

4 minutes ago, Spanish.Kid said:

those festivals will be just the vegas set

:drown:

2 minutes ago, Silhouette said:

Apart from the festivals and the 2nd single we could also expect some more promo on the UK, I mean, I'm sure she's going to at least do a couple of radio interviews like she did in NY when she traveled for the VMA's. It's also rumored that she's gonna attend the Australian launch of the Intimate Collection, but I don't know how reliable that is :quirkney:

:clap:

45 minutes ago, Spanish.Kid said:

The video for single #2, because those festivals will be just the vegas set, and it doesn't really get me that excited :ipass:

Totally expecting a couple familiar sets but curious to what songs she'll add. DYWTCO and Make Me definetly, I'm thinking Private Show and Slumber Party too. Praying for If I'm dancing 

Just now, Spearsfan said:

I know same :boredashell:

I heard that they considered it during oops but a new one now would be great...

Her 16 year song gets played every year.... I mean come on 

Actually I think she had started recording a full on album back then but Jive scrapped it!

Yeah I wish she'd do like a 7 track EP maybe some year she doesn't release an album

My dream track listing

1. Sleigh Ride
2. Winter Wonderland
3. Jingle Bells
4. Deck The Halls
5. Original song
6. Silent Night
Bonus Track
7. My Only Wish (This Year)

7 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I want a Christmas EP honestly! I've wanted one for years now!!!

Me too. A mix of Christmas classics and original songs would be nice. I'm fed up of hearing Slade, Wizzard, Cliff Richard, the different Band Aid versions and all the usual Christmas dirge every year. In the UK and Ireland those songs get played A LOT and they are so annoying.

Archived