Britney Spears' Dreamy 'Glory' Cut "Mood Ring" Has Arrived: Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, ItsNathanbitch said:

UIHRFUHFERUHFUHFIEUHFURFHF ICONIC GIF :orangu:

TBH :tifftear: This gif and all the Orangu/Whitney/Facemorph emotes and gifs and members behind them made me (truly) join Exhale tbh :orangu: I was like "these people are hilarious, what is air?!" :orangu2:  

I think it's the best and more enjoyable her voice sounds in the album. They need to at least put it on spotify and itunes. I understand why they didn't put it on the standard version, it doesn't fit 100% the *** theme, but it sounds better. This would be a streaming MONSTER if released as a single.

Guest ItsNathanbitch
2 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

TBH :tifftear: This gif and all the Orangu/Whitney/Facemorph emotes and gifs and members behind them made me (truly) join Exhale tbh :orangu: I was like "these people are hilarious, what is air?!" :orangu2:  

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN yes, the members behind them truly were flawless. @American Dream:queenflopga:

I strongly disagree.

It's nice enough and atmospheric.. very sensual and I like her voice. But you're kidding yourself if you think this is a "monster hit."

When she's had fricken AMAZING bonus tracks like Amnesia, I can see why Mood Ring was relegated to Japan. It's cool- but not life changing.

Archived