giphy.gif

Preach sis!

2mw7a68.jpg

I truly am sorry for those people

giphy.gif

Preaching as we speak 

2mw7a68.jpg

1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Ugh, when people said the snippets sounded like a Blackout track, they weren't ******* kidding... :grimace: Not feeling this song AT ALL. :lessons: After 17 tracks of basically raw vocals, Vocoderney has reared her ugly *** head again. :nyschool: 

Then again, I hated Work ***** on the first listen and now I adore it, so lemme repeat Mood Ring a few more times and see if I like it. :tbh:

It gets better after a few listens, but when we have all the other tracks, it's really hard to feel that excited :blurp:

If it was one of the first songs they released before the album, I would probably be like fangirls-freakout.gif

But after Man on the Moon, If I'm Dancing, Liar, Better, DYWCO, Just Like Me, etc, it's just like, oh :lollipop:

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

It gets better after a few listens, but when we have all the other tracks, it's really hard to feel that excited :blurp:

If it was one of the first songs they released before the album, I would probably be like fangirls-freakout.gif

But after Man on the Moon, If I'm Dancing, Liar, Better, DYWCO, Just Like Me, etc, it's just like, oh :lollipop:

Meh, I could see myself smoking a blunt and chilling to this (I don't even smoke weed, Britney and ha impact! :myjam: ) but right now I'm not feeling it at all... :lessons: Japan can have it and keep it tbh

Archived