Please Don't Push Songs that Don't Stand a Chance

IRunAway

1 hour ago, IRunAway said:

Liar would be a bad choice, it's too much for a single.  It's like Passenger and Private Show had a baby.  I love it but I can recognize that I only love it because I love Britney. No idea why it was actually included in that poll.

I want her to have a HIT this era, because this album deserves one. We aren't going to get one if we push for songs the gp won't love.

I also think Just Love Me is a tiny bit too basic and not melodic enough.  

We need to band together and push for songs that have lasting power, current trends, and a vocal performance from her that people won't be able to write off as "annoying"

Slumber Party

Love Me Down

Better

...once all 3 of those are singles, we can talk about maybe pushing the envelope with If I'm Dancing, Man on the Moon or Just Love Me.

Opinion of course, but please really think about this. We don't have a free pass, we need to take the road with the biggest chance at success.

If you noticed her biggest radio hits are the ones with high pitch, nasal voice.

Till the world ends

I wanna go

Therefore that's what the GP expect from Britney...we the fans are the ones who don't enjoy that sound cause we know that's not her natural tone. 

This been said...Lair and love me down would be great single choices 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd rather Britney release an amazing single the fans will love and make an amazing MV than release something to please the GP. :angietea: Glory was from Britney to her fans... not for radio singles :boredashell:

FF was full of radio-ready hits, and that's why it was so successful on the radio. Glory is a different story. She should release the single she's most passionate about. Whatever they release if it flops ya'll will blame each other, RCA, the GP, etc. Endless cycle of Exhale abuse :shameless:

27 minutes ago, iamtonys said:

If you noticed her biggest radio hits are the ones with high pitch, nasal voice.

Till the world ends

I wanna go

Therefore that's what the GP expect from Britney...we the fans are the ones who don't enjoy that sound cause we know that's not her natural tone. 

This been said...Lair and love me down would be great single choices 

I don't mind that voice.  Her voice in the chorus of Liar isn't jut high pitched, it's SHRILL... like Private Show.

40 minutes ago, IRunAway said:

I don't mind that voice.  Her voice in the chorus of Liar isn't jut high pitched, it's SHRILL... like Private Show.

Dunno what people are hearing in LIAR that I'm not getting...

Besides DYWCO, Liar is the most classic Britney song we have on the album. The song can easily fit your any of her albums  ( except ...baby obviously)

52 minutes ago, Resimaniac said:

Yeah that's why it's the only song on the album that attracted my friends' interest :gtfo:
Liar it's the perfect single for Glory :rihit:

It sounds so early 00s and if NO was a hit Liar is gonna be too. 

"liar" is so classic 2001ney, with a fresh new mature twist on it.

britney would KILL the **** out of it with a music video. it would slay lives and be a perfect throwback.

Archived