"How I Roll" is badass!

nonoiseplz

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, MonaLisaRebels said:

yes! I used to think she said "downtown where my pussys at":feelingmyself:

Hahaha the only thing I liked about this song! I really hate something about it, I can't figure out what it is :( 

then again, I wasn't overly fond of IWG either.....:x I liked a lot of the filler tracks from FF! DDB, SIWAK, Trouble for Me, HATLM, inside out...honestly though I was literally living that album lyrically so I'm biased :boredashell:

2 minutes ago, cho said:

Hahaha the only thing I liked about this song! I really hate something about it, I can't figure out what it is :( 

then again, I wasn't overly fond of IWG either.....:x I liked a lot of the filler tracks from FF! DDB, SIWAK, Trouble for Me, HATLM, inside out...honestly though I was literally living that album lyrically so I'm biased :boredashell:

Seal It With A Kiss & Trouble For Me are my favorite songs on the album!:gaspney: also UpnDown but thats a bonus track.:dorkney:

• Super Mods
49 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

Thats how Britney should have ended the Femme Fatale era. Its a summer car bop. I don't think she'll ever do anything like this again. 

Um, excuse me? :donewithit: If I'm Dancing is the 2016 version of How I Roll. :CPKney: Fresh and experimental, all over the place yet cohesive and very Britney.

I love How I Roll  :saycheese:

Archived