I know whats hurting Britney atm

Dynasty

the fact electronic music is losing its influence in the pop culture. Britney was always an artist who came out with amazing club bangers and people loved it, however after the rise of EDM from 2009 onwards pop music started abusing this direction way too much and people got sick, which naturally left its mark on Britney, the artist with a very upbeat music and visuals. Make me ( as good as it sounds) simply doesn't fit very well with her image and with what shes capable of doing. Britney Jean was EDM but we all know what kinda, cheap and butchered and it also came in the moment when GP couldnt handle it anymore. 

So now Britney is in search of a new image and its hard for her to find one, as it would be after 15 years

Considering shes actually promoting glory and make me like crazy, this is the only reason i could actually think of why glory and the single are struggling. What do you think? 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

I think because most people see her as a joke and don;t even give her music a chance anymore.:ohnoney:

Well their loss, Make Me is still flawless and so are most of the songs on Glory.:CPKney:

this is so sad :sobbing: does this mean shes officially a hasbeen? 

FF was her most EDM influnenced album. imo she should've left it at that, but we all know what the label decided.. I was so dissapointed when I heard Work *****. BJ was released around the time that EDM started to die down. They should have left her in control of choosing the direction of B8. Then she would've been a trendsetter again, but oh well.

1 minute ago, Sinned_88 said:

FF was her most EDM influnenced album. imo she should've left it at that, but we all know what the label decided.. I was so dissapointed when I heard Work *****. BJ was released around the time that EDM started to die down. They should have left her in control of choosing the direction of B8. Then she would've been a trendsetter again, but oh well.

exactly my point!  FF was all about EDM so it was very successful, singles and sales wise, and yeah EDM was dying out and was hated on when BJ was released, she literally has the most stupid team who makes insanely idiotic decisions for her.

14 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

the fact electronic music is losing its influence in the pop culture. Britney was always an artist who came out with amazing club bangers and people loved it, however after the rise of EDM from 2009 onwards pop music started abusing this direction way too much and people got sick, which naturally left its mark on Britney, the artist with a very upbeat music and visuals. Make me (as much as good it sounds) simply doesn't fit very well with her image and with what shes capable of doing. Britney Jean was EDM but we all know what kinda, cheap and butchered and it also came in the moment when GP couldnt handle it anymore. 

So now Britney is in search of a new image and its hard for her to find one, as it would be after 15 years

Considering shes actually promoting glory and make me like crazy, this is the only reason i could actually think of why glory and the single are struggling. What do you think? 

:roflney:,,,,what???

Anyway, EDM music is still very popular.  Make Me did/ is having a decent run for the amount of promo its gotten. But you're trolling if you think Glory and Make Me are being promoted like crazy... or even receiving average promotion. :ohi:

Just now, A.D. said:

I don't think it has anything to do with the musical direction she's taking, the GP sadly doesn't care much about her. Blame those dry vaginas that are Larry and Adam. Her management team did a good job turning her image around for the better with Circus but screwed things up with FF and then BJ. Britney clearly needed a break after everything she went through. Also, what kind of judge would allow her to tour worldwide right after a breakdown? :rihstare:

this tbh :ipass: its obvious her entire team sees her as nothing but a cash cow, they dont give a flying **** about her health, bunch of fuckers, the ccship us still ******* her up i swear

She's not trying to find a new image because she was never responsible for the "EDM image" you're talking about. She's being herself in Glory, she's not struggling at all.

What is hurting Britney (commercially speaking) is her loss of GP support due to her messy image during FF & Britney Jean. It's not her musical direction that is causing her trouble, it's her image as a lazy performer that made people over her.

4 minutes ago, A.D. said:

I don't think it has anything to do with the musical direction she's taking, the GP sadly doesn't care much about her. Blame those dry vaginas that are Larry and Adam. Her management team did a good job turning her image around with Circus but screwed things up with FF and then BJ. Britney clearly needed a break after everything she went through. Also, what kind of judge would allow her to tour worldwide right after a breakdown? :rihstare:

I wonder what kind of fans you guys were when this chit was actually happening. This is stuff that stans, like me, pointed out over 8years ago. :ohi:

Its over and done with. Britney survived, had her comebacks, and is considered a legend today. Its not the way I wanted it but , whatever, its over and done with.

This is my theory:

1. She didn't promote a **** when she was in position to do it and get great results. Now she's is promoting, it's kind of late because she lost so so many oportunities in the past and now her stronger target audience reduced to some GP and 80% fanbase.

2. The POM residency, we as fans love her performances but being there for 3 years doing nothing while other stronger (AF) acts started to take the scene she also started to lose spotlight.

3. She doesn't sing live. Ultimately, she is a singer but she hasn't sang 100% live since 2009 on a random/unkown Circus tour date which only fans knew about (so it doesn't count). My point is, it has really damaged her status as a singer/celebrity because most singers actually sing or try to do it, but she shamelessly goes out there and does playback. This is not 00's anymore. On this point, I have no problem about it, I knew her doing playback and I am so used to it. 

4. Her flop team always changing everything because according to them "it doesn't work". We know they are not so brilliant but I hate they see her as a 00's icon instead of a current singer. We can't buy nostalgia forever and they either are so ******* clueless about it and they are so ******* disconnected to reality or they just intend to sink her career. 

Archived