• Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Applejack said:

1 - Make Me

2 - PI

103902 - Rise

Gaga at least tried to shake things up and I really appreciate the effort

Rise is Fireworks 10.0

I disagree with the position of Rice and The thing Gaga release, sure Rice is basic, but The thing Gaga released is horrible, it´s so bad it´s tragic, I kind of was expecting something better from her :decisions:

Obviously Make Me is a million times better than both of them :donewithit:

1 minute ago, Jite91 said:

I disagree with the position of Rice and The thing Gaga release, sure Rice is basic, but The thing Gaga released is horrible, it´s so bad it´s tragic, I kind of was expecting something better from her :decisions:

Obviously Make Me is a million times better than both of them :donewithit:

Better bad and memorable (the Papa Don't Preach melody is memorable) than bad and bland and basic.

i didnt even listen to rise. katy basic perry makes me cringe, tbh. 

perfect illusion is very Gaga which i appreciate. 

make me is SO. GOOD. i know ppl are sick of hearing about this but i tried to watch the video just now and it really doesnt do the song justice at all - other than the shots of just her dancing and looking beautiful. such a shame. 

• Super Mods

Make Me is flawless and I can't at fans that say it was a poor lead single choice for Glory. :nyheadache: In my opinion, there couldn't have been a better lead single from Glory. :angietea: Tons of single-worthy songs obviously, but Make Me is a perfect lead. :howiroll: It's just been treated horribly with the video, the radio, her team's out-of-sync strategies, etc. :notfeelinit: It's painful to see it treated so badly, especially when it's better than Perfect Delusion or Rice :idkha:

Archived