Any Britney fans here in Exhale is straight male?

Bris

4 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Sry, but no just no, i am gay 100℅, never had any ****** fantasys with women, i think that is what we call gay honey.

I believe that there are people who are 100% str8 or gay, and there are bisex people who have different preferences. It's simple like that.

And I guess we should't lable Britney fans as gay, because that's so rude.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Yeah, Hi! And thanks for standing up for us, even though I know it was said in a general context!

Anyway. I don't understand what is this thread even doing existing! 

Are some of you really that shallow that you would make someone feel bad, because of their sexuality? I mean this is just some next level ****! I thought people in the LGBT community suffered enough over the decades to have a better understanding about stereotyping and bullying. To have pride and dignity in who they are and not to choose to bring down people who are different to them. Obviously it goes without saying, that it's a select few I'm talking about and not the whole of the community!

But who decides that someone who likes Britney Spears, cannot be straight? It's like saying there isn't a Gaga Fan with ginger pubes! Just Stop! 

Someone mentioned my poor wife! Guess what!? She's one damn happy lady, with 4 gorgeous (even if I say so myself) daughters and a husband that adores her.   I think she's pretty made up!

Not that I feel I need to explain myself to anyone, but here ya go.

I gotta be honest, I'm not a Stan like some of you are! I don't really care about her nose, did she, didn't she? I don't care if she's bloated, on her period, reading cue cards, free falling on iTunes, or any of the crap that some ******* have meltdowns of epic proportions over.

I am the same age as Britney, and been a fan from day 1. 

First as a ***** teenager, definitely super-huge crush! 

Then 2003, still *****, but amazed at her dance skills and goofy personality

Then came the breakdown, the same year I got married, her life fell apart! I really-really rooted for her, and never gave up hope that one day she can turn her life around. I followed the news and worried about her every day.

2008 onwards, I look at her more as a friend that I'm proud of for coming through and proving herself!!!! Yes, it's been a bit of a roller coaster ride but she's been happy lately and seem to have found a right work-life balance. So I'm here 

Anyway, just to clarify. If someone chooses to register on Exhale or on any other forum, it might not be for the same reasons that you have. Respect that!

I like the crack and the bants on here! It's a good laugh! Does that make me not straight? No! I call her queen in some posts and use the emotes, to try and fit in a bit better, after all it's a predominantly gay forum. Am I gay yet? I don't think so! I listen to her album or stay up to catch her at an award show. I must be gay by now. Surely... Pffft. Some of you guys make me laugh.

And to piss the ones off, that don't believe that Straight Britney Friends do exist. THEY DO, AND THE BAKE AN AWESOME RAINBOW CAKE! ;)

Still not gay!

All of this. I'm straight and I was reading this thread. I didnt even bother to post here, because I know all of you gays would not believe and start shading me. I always liked britney and I can relate to her, even tho I dont know her non-singles songs pre-blackout. I became a regular poster here when I had some issues in my real life, because it is very light and a very different world from my real one. Sometimes It's one of the few things that gives me some calm.  Love you all. 

18 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

I believe that there are people who are 100% str8 or gay, and that bisex people who have different preferences. It's simple like that.

And I guess we should't lable Britney fans as gay, because that's so rude.

No it is not rude, but i admit it, someone asked me that question just because Body Ache was on repeat in real life.

And no, that never happened to me before.

49 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Yeah, Hi! And thanks for standing up for us, even though I know it was said in a general context!

Anyway. I don't understand what is this thread even doing existing! 

Are some of you really that shallow that you would make someone feel bad, because of their sexuality? I mean this is just some next level ****! I thought people in the LGBT community suffered enough over the decades to have a better understanding about stereotyping and bullying. To have pride and dignity in who they are and not to choose to bring down people who are different to them. Obviously it goes without saying, that it's a select few I'm talking about and not the whole of the community!

But who decides that someone who likes Britney Spears, cannot be straight? It's like saying there isn't a Gaga Fan with ginger pubes! Just Stop! 

Someone mentioned my poor wife! Guess what!? She's one damn happy lady, with 4 gorgeous (even if I say so myself) daughters and a husband that adores her.   I think she's pretty made up!

Not that I feel I need to explain myself to anyone, but here ya go.

I gotta be honest, I'm not a Stan like some of you are! I don't really care about her nose, did she, didn't she? I don't care if she's bloated, on her period, reading cue cards, free falling on iTunes, or any of the crap that some ******* have meltdowns of epic proportions over.

I am the same age as Britney, and been a fan from day 1. 

First as a ***** teenager, definitely super-huge crush! 

Then 2003, still *****, but amazed at her dance skills and goofy personality

Then came the breakdown, the same year I got married, her life fell apart! I really-really rooted for her, and never gave up hope that one day she can turn her life around. I followed the news and worried about her every day.

2008 onwards, I look at her more as a friend that I'm proud of for coming through and proving herself!!!! Yes, it's been a bit of a roller coaster ride but she's been happy lately and seem to have found a right work-life balance. So I'm here 

Anyway, just to clarify. If someone chooses to register on Exhale or on any other forum, it might not be for the same reasons that you have. Respect that!

I like the crack and the bants on here! It's a good laugh! Does that make me not straight? No! I call her queen in some posts and use the emotes, to try and fit in a bit better, after all it's a predominantly gay forum. Am I gay yet? I don't think so! I listen to her album or stay up to catch her at an award show. I must be gay by now. Surely... Pffft. Some of you guys make me laugh.

And to piss the ones off, that don't believe that Straight Britney Friends do exist. THEY DO, AND THE BAKE AN AWESOME RAINBOW CAKE! ;)

Still not gay!

What you said is Very True and Awesome! :)

Like you said in your post, it's actually pretty sad that we live in a world that's supposedly made strides in things like accepting people from the LGBT community but somehow we can't get over stereotypes. I am sick to death hearing about how "liking something makes you gay" or "liking this makes you straight" I personally am gay, but I am proud of you for standing up for what's right and not letting people get away with saying whatever ****, they think determines someone's sexuality.

Heck I'm gay but that doesn't mean I like everything all gay men like. That's just as bad as being racist or any other kind of stereotype.

For those of you who don't understand how this works! Liking an artist... doesn't determine ****** preference... I know... SHOCKING?! I know plenty of gay men who aren't really big fans of Britney. Doesn't mean I get surprised by it and say "Oh, you can't be gay... you don't like Britney Spears..."

Anyway finishing my rambling, I just wanna say, Proud of you! :hugs: and yes you DO have adorable children! ;) and you're a cooler person than anyone can even begin to imagine :cooltshirt: and as you put it, not that you owe anyone any explanation but Never stop standing up for yourself :clap:

Once again I wish you and you're family a happy life ahead :)

ps I wanna soooo eat that damn cake... :gloria:

17 minutes ago, chaotic93 said:

All of this. I'm straight and I was reading this thread. I didnt even bother to post here, because I know all of you gays would not believe and start shading me. I always liked britney and I can relate to her, even tho I dont know her non-singles songs pre-blackout. I became a regular poster here when I had some issues in my real life, because it is very light and a very different world from my real one. Sometimes It's one of the few things that gives me some calm.  Love you all. 

:hugs: Great to have you on this forum buddy! :) and I hope to see a lot of your posts here in the future ;) Screw people who don't believe you... you don't owe em any explanation. Here, all that matters (SHOULD MATTER) is you're a Britney fan (no matter to what degree) :hugs: gay straight or whatever goes out the window :cooltshirt: 

42 minutes ago, chaotic93 said:

This! nothing more to add. this place is so much fun sometimes, so why shouldn't i join. i don't post that much here.. but it's always for a good laught. 

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
1 hour ago, Z-dawg said:

I thought people in the LGBT community suffered enough over the decades to have a better understanding about stereotyping and bullying.

This :orangu:

13 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

What you said is Very True and Awesome! :)

Like you said in your post, it's actually pretty sad that we live in a world that's supposedly made strides in things like accepting people from the LGBT community but somehow we can't get over stereotypes. I am sick to death hearing about how "liking something makes you gay" or "liking this makes you straight" I personally am gay, but I am proud of you for standing up for what's right and not letting people get away with saying whatever ****, they think determines someone's sexuality.

Heck I'm gay but that doesn't mean I like everything all gay men like. That's just as bad as being racist or any other kind of stereotype.

For those of you who don't understand how this works! Liking an artist... doesn't determine ****** preference... I know... SHOCKING?! I know plenty of gay men who aren't really big fans of Britney. Doesn't mean I get surprised by it and say "Oh, you can't be gay... you don't like Britney Spears..."

Anyway finishing my rambling, I just wanna say, Proud of you! :hugs: and yes you DO have adorable children! ;) and you're a cooler person than anyone can even begin to imagine :cooltshirt: and as you put it, not that you owe anyone any explanation but Never stop standing up for yourself :clap:

Once again I wish you and you're family a happy life ahead :)

ps I wanna soooo eat that damn cake... :gloria:

Thank you for your kind words. Means a lot. :carpoolney:

If we ever have an Exhale Hookup Sesh (not in a gay way, before I get shouted at by some bigoted stereotyper :) ) I'll be bringing the home made dessert ;)

2 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Thank you for your kind words. Means a lot. :carpoolney:

If we ever have an Exhale Hookup Sesh (not in a gay way, before I get shouted at by some bigoted stereotyper :) ) I'll be bringing the home made dessert ;)

:ricackle: I'll hold you to that promise of a home made desert ;):bcutelaugh: and yes it's best to clarify what you're trying to say here :shadelaugh::lanacackle: 

Lmao at straight girls getting offensive here! this thread isn't about you:nobitch: lesbians won't even be into Britney probably metal !

but real talk here Straight guys aren't supposed to be into pop in general not just Britney spears and I'm not the one who put the rules it's just the reality but  everybody loved MJ back then and his songs are the gayest thing on earth so nothing really makes sense why it was normal to be into MJ and gay if Britney!

did you guys know there used to be a fansite exclusive for straight guys:

http://web.archive.org/web/19991008131222/http://members.xoom.com/MrSpears/

The Society for Future Husbands of Britney Spears

Could You be the future Mr. Spears?

This is not a normal fansite. There will be no information about tour dates or hit singles. Though Britney Spears may be one of the most fascinating teenagers on television today, we feel that there are enough Britney Spears fan websites to go around.

Instead, this page was created to serve a higher purpose.

This page is based on a dream. You see, there are so many teen idols out today. Everyone from Leonardo DiCaprio to Ryan Phillipe to N'Sync has graced the cover of every teeny-bopper fan magazine out there. The problem is that they are all directed to pander to the fantasies of teenage girls.

Well what about us guys?
Finally, society has decided to bless us with Britney Spears, possibly the greatest teen idol for us guys. Finally someone on the cover of 'Teen' and 'YM' that the guys can drool over in unison across the country. Britney admits in a recent interview that she gets hundreds of invitations to prom daily.

This site is based on that dream: the hope that one day Ms. Spears will discover this page and make one teenage boy's dream come true.

You see, for many of us, Britney Spears is THE ideal life companion. I mean she's got it all. She's intelligent, successful, has hit videos on MTV, talks with a really cute Southern accent, and not to mention, she's DEATHLY HOT! So needless to say, marrying Britney Spears is the teenage boy's fantasy.

This site is dedicated to that dream. Oh yeah, and PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES

Britney, if you are reading this, I plead with you that you look over the list and give at least one of us, your adoring fans, the chance to make our dreams come true.

NOTE TO THOSE WHO WISH TO SEND HATE MAIL: Most importantly, this site is all in fun. We, the founders of this society, Adam Dalton and Justin Ong, understand that with such a taxing schedule, Britney Spears has no time to randomly surf around the internet. So, we do understand the chance of this page actually " succeeding" is next to nil. But that really isn't the whole point of the page. The point is just for the fun of having the hope, however small it is. Like we said, this page is all in fun, and isn't meant to be taken seriously.

Speaking of hate mail, here's our HATE MAIL LETTER OF THE WEEK!!!

So you haven't bought the 2nd biggest selling pop album of 1999? Order it directly through Amazon.com

they used to be in the news and stuff back in 99-01. Brit even reacted to it once on TRL

their poll :orangu:

2faf98e8645eb2fbaccc7595079f071f.png

:gloria: 

Archived