Any Britney fans here in Exhale is straight male?

Bris

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, arrow said:

This! nothing more to add. this place is so much fun sometimes, so why shouldn't i join. i don't post that much here.. but it's always for a good laught. 

Straight people are welcome :rihclap::angietea:

44 minutes ago, Mauricio22 said:

I'm pansexual, that counts? :shameless:

You are invited  :saycheese:

49 minutes ago, HangingOnToThePast said:

:nobitch: lesbians won't even be into Britney probably metal !

Please, tell me this is a joke.

1 hour ago, AndrejBLV said:

It is, because it's rude to put labels on people.

Some people dont even know what bisexual is, what do you expect? But is it rude when someone is doing it with a straightlabel? Thats what i get most of the time

7 hours ago, TyWalker said:

There are plenty us male fans who are dating/married to women, with children -- whether straight, or fluid but in hetero relationships. 

There are gay straight bi and asexual male fans. There are gay straight bi and asexual female fans. 

Why does there always have to be a thread about this? Stop stereotyping and prejudging other people. You don't want to be treated that way so don't do the **** here

I'm embarrassed in some people in this "fanbase..." I mean, I appreciate all of the people who liked this comment cuz it's about accepting everyone and not being divisive

thanks a lot to you guys for being accepting of people and not ignorant:

@ChrisTheLoner @bradley @breaktheiceofmrv @arrow @Circus Leader @PreOrderGlory @Jumple @Nebulosa @Young Törless

@ukfan @ShadowCat @matteomdo

thanks for the thumbs down, @Luxuriou$ I guess we know where you stand. 

3 minutes ago, A.D. said:

OMFG...someone actually thought that was the meaning behind BTI? :gloria:

I remember very few things from Exhale before making an account, mostly arguments between Destiny and that IGotYouCrazy user that involved them breaking up every 5 seconds because he kept changing his ****** orientation :queenie:

Yes lmao :orangu: 

He was 16 or something when he made a thread asking if there was any Britney straight guy fan like him, several months later he made that thread saying he finally understood the meaning behind BTI after he made out with a guy and he also talked about his ex-bf (he claimed his ex was a rich hotel owner :moorangu:). The thread turned into a hot mess and it was so hilarious omg.

Just now, A.D. said:

OMFG I died at the rich hotel owner part, is that thread still real? :haha:

I remember Destiny visiting Exhale a while after I had created my account and even thought of asking her about his current ****** orientation :weusay:

Sadly it's blocked :wontcry: It was named "It's been a while but I finally understand the meaning of BTI"

At least I could read it :CPKney:

Never heard of that Destiny tho :lanacackle: What did he do? :angietea:

Guest Young Törless
28 minutes ago, A.D. said:

That was his GF, the one who kept breaking up with him and vice versa over his ****** orientation's constant changing :gloria:

I think you're getting two different members mixed up. IGOTYOUCRAZY was Destiny's boyfriend. jordanmtaylor made the "I Finally Understand The Meaning Of BTI"-thread. :tiffanycries:

15 hours ago, Margaery Tyrell said:

Those who claim to be straight are probably underaged, that's the period where their identity is still being formed :yaknow: 

Yup, tbt to my straight days as a sixteen year-old who logged on here after school errday. :bootyney:

3 minutes ago, Young Törless said:

I think you're getting two different members mixed up. IGOTYOUCRAZY was Destiny's boyfriend. jordanmtaylor made the "I Finally Understand The Meaning Of BTI"-thread. :tiffanycries:

awwww I miss IGOTYOUCRAZY. I thought he was sweet tbh 

• 4 years later...

Yes, there are straight male fans. They may just like her because she's hot, they may just like her because they like her music, or both! They may like her as a musician, but also like metal, rap, or rock!

There are gays that genuinely like baseball, American football, and basketball. And no, they're not 'trying to appear straight', they genuinely like it. 

That being said, I do believe 90% of Britney's male fans are gay, or bi***ual, men!

Yep! I'm a 24 year old straight male who's loved Britney since he was a kid.

And no, it's not (just) because "sHe'S hOt" or any superficial things. I've just always been a lover of pop music, and IMO, you're not a real pop fan if you don't love Britney. She is one of the greatest female pop artists ever, especially of my generation, and beyond the music/dancing etc, she is a genuine and relatable person. I feel liek it doesn't matter your gender or ***uality; anyone can connect with Britney.

Archived