Any Britney fans here in Exhale is straight male?

Bris

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Lonely-*** said:

Straight guys secretly stan for Britney.

Straight guys won't admit it but they do fall for the right ****!

Remeber all the straights on twitters saying the only person they'd go gay for is Zayn Malik and things like "no **** but I'd definitely toss the salad with Zac Efron." Nobody is straight, I believe. What separates our liking is just simply preference.

Umm why does this logic apply for the straights but not for the gays? Would you fall for the "right woman" yourself?

You sound like you're describing bisexuality and using a few closeted idiots as example. :ririshade2:

1 hour ago, button said:

Well she sure used to have tons of straight fans... until 2007 I'd say. Let's not act like she's always been a thing for the gays.

I think In the Zone was the peak of her straight male appeal.

I would say ITZ was when her gay fan base began to grow in large amounts :yaknow:

8 minutes ago, Lonely-*** said:

I'm sorry if I offended you. I sometimes get possessed by a jealous God and I lose my focus and will. When I'm being controlled I sometimes believe that all sexuality is fluid and we as humans are capable of falling in love with anyone but what stops us sometimes is just actual preference to one gender. I'm weird but I'm no hater. Sorry.

I wasn't offended so no worries. :tehe:

Archived