Any Britney fans here in Exhale is straight male?

Bris

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, ukfan said:

My thoughts exactly. We live in a world where grown men are fans of 1D and beiber ect 

Britney has the most original storyline of her fame.  She's real. She's an international *** symbol for all the right reasons.  

As a straight guy sometimes I feel out of place here but only because other people here make it that way.  

I'm straight I love Britney because that's MY opinion. I ent explaining myself to no one,  She has something unique that any other singers DON'T have.  

She's likable.Shes  lovable,  she's extremely talented and makes great catchy music,  not all of it is my personal favourite (pretty girls and perfume) but some of her music is amazing.  and I love her voice.  

These threads just encourage a negative stereotype. 

Not all rapper fans are black. It's funny that Britney has so many straight male CELEBRITY fans but no one questions that.  

I'm pretty sure the only people on here,  that can't get their heads around the fact that Britney DOES have straight male fans,  are the gay fans themselves.  No shade.  

This whole topic is really dated and should be left in 2001. 

I agree. Sometimes I feel gay community forgets about certain things (myslef included). We fight so hard for our acceptance and our rights to do "feminine" stuff, or like stuff that is typically marketed for women. Sometimes, we may become a bit short sighted.

The entire point of feminism for me is that all guys should be fearless in liking things they wanna like. Which means it should not only be okay for gay guys to be feminine or like feminine stuff, but also for straight guys. In this case, they should be allowed to stan for Britney without getting judgement. Only once this happens, society would be a safe place for gay kids. Where they wont be harassed for liking the things they like, because whatever they like, they are perfectly fine.

23 minutes ago, Enzo said:

In the next couple of centuries society will hopefully stop labelling everything and judging people for what they like :lessons:

I'm embarassed for this world that a straight guy is ashamed to say that he likes Britney. A gay dude ain't ashamed to say that he likes Avicii :byebitch:

CANT WE ALL JUST AGREE THAT WE HATE TAYLOR SWIFT?

5 hours ago, Nebulosa said:

Not true, I think there is a guy that is married to a woman with kids I saw in another thread. So never say never  :saycheese:

Yeah, Hi! And thanks for standing up for us, even though I know it was said in a general context!

Anyway. I don't understand what is this thread even doing existing! 

Are some of you really that shallow that you would make someone feel bad, because of their sexuality? I mean this is just some next level ****! I thought people in the LGBT community suffered enough over the decades to have a better understanding about stereotyping and bullying. To have pride and dignity in who they are and not to choose to bring down people who are different to them. Obviously it goes without saying, that it's a select few I'm talking about and not the whole of the community!

But who decides that someone who likes Britney Spears, cannot be straight? It's like saying there isn't a Gaga Fan with ginger pubes! Just Stop! 

Someone mentioned my poor wife! Guess what!? She's one damn happy lady, with 4 gorgeous (even if I say so myself) daughters and a husband that adores her.   I think she's pretty made up!

Not that I feel I need to explain myself to anyone, but here ya go.

I gotta be honest, I'm not a Stan like some of you are! I don't really care about her nose, did she, didn't she? I don't care if she's bloated, on her period, reading cue cards, free falling on iTunes, or any of the crap that some ******* have meltdowns of epic proportions over.

I am the same age as Britney, and been a fan from day 1. 

First as a ***** teenager, definitely super-huge crush! 

Then 2003, still *****, but amazed at her dance skills and goofy personality

Then came the breakdown, the same year I got married, her life fell apart! I really-really rooted for her, and never gave up hope that one day she can turn her life around. I followed the news and worried about her every day.

2008 onwards, I look at her more as a friend that I'm proud of for coming through and proving herself!!!! Yes, it's been a bit of a roller coaster ride but she's been happy lately and seem to have found a right work-life balance. So I'm here 

Anyway, just to clarify. If someone chooses to register on Exhale or on any other forum, it might not be for the same reasons that you have. Respect that!

I like the crack and the bants on here! It's a good laugh! Does that make me not straight? No! I call her queen in some posts and use the emotes, to try and fit in a bit better, after all it's a predominantly gay forum. Am I gay yet? I don't think so! I listen to her album or stay up to catch her at an award show. I must be gay by now. Surely... Pffft. Some of you guys make me laugh.

And to piss the ones off, that don't believe that Straight Britney Friends do exist. THEY DO, AND THE BAKE AN AWESOME RAINBOW CAKE! ;)

Still not gay!

3 hours ago, Margaery Tyrell said:

I never claimed that tho :orangu:

Ofc she has, but would any of them make an account on a stan forum, discuss about/drag her looks, whine about her sales and about how she's not doing promo (or defend her, it depends :moorangu:), complain about the vegas extensions :orangu:, drag other celebrities, flirt with other fans? Because that's what I see when I visit this forum, I don't think a real straight guy would bear this situation.

You said a straight male wouldn't be here

Well, here I am :wannadie:

7 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Yeah, Hi! And thanks for standing up for us, even though I know it was said in a general context!

Are some of you really that shallow that you would make someone feel bad, because of their sexuality? I mean this is just some next level ****! I thought people in the LGBT community suffered enough over the decades to have a better understanding about stereotyping and bullying. To have pride and dignity in who they are and not to choose to bring down people who are different to them. Obviously it goes without saying, that it's a select few I'm talking about and not the whole of the community!

But who decides that someone who likes Britney Spears, cannot be straight? It's like saying there isn't a Gaga Fan with ginger pubes! Just Stop! 

Someone mentioned my poor wife! Guess what!? She's one damn happy lady, with 4 gorgeous (even if I say so myself) daughters and a husband that adores her.   I think she's pretty made up!

I gotta be honest, I'm not a Stan like some of you are! I don't really care about her nose, did she, didn't she? I don't care if she's bloated, on her period, reading cue cards, free falling on iTunes, or any of the crap that some ******* have meltdowns of epic proportions over.

Then came the breakdown, the same year I got married, her life fell apart! I really-really rooted for her, and never gave up hope that one day she can turn her life around. I followed the news and worried about her every day.

2008 onwards, I look at her more as a friend that I'm proud of for coming through and proving herself!!!! Yes, it's been a bit of a roller coaster ride but she's been happy lately and seem to have found a right work-life balance. So I'm here 

Anyway, just to clarify. If someone chooses to register on Exhale or on any other forum, it might not be for the same reasons that you have. Respect that!

I like the crack and the bants on here! It's a good laugh! Does that make me not straight? No! I call her queen in some posts and use the emotes, to try and fit in a bit better, after all it's a predominantly gay forum. Am I gay yet? I don't think so! I listen to her album or stay up to catch her at an award show. I must be gay by now. Surely... Pffft. Some of you guys make me laugh.

And to piss the ones off, that don't believe that Straight Britney Friends do exist. THEY DO, AND THE BAKE AN AWESOME RAINBOW CAKE! ;)

Still not gay!

:clap: 

I completely agree with you on the fact that people should be able to like whoever they want without prejudice 

And that cake looks fab! I want some of that! 

13 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Still not gay!

You're my hero :kidcries:

Its just so ridiculous to say Britney fans need to be gay or girls. Being a Britney fan has nothing to do with ****** orientation. Cmon there are Britney fans of all sexualities. I know there are some straight dudes here on exhale, if anything they are even more straight for admiting to be Britney fans, society and even the fan base makes it hard for straight fans to admit they are fans. Lets just stop with the stereotypes and stop saying being a Britney fan makes you girly. Its just ridiculous and unfair.

7 minutes ago, KW. said:

:clap: 

I completely agree with you on the fact that people should be able to like whoever they want without prejudice 

And that cake looks fab! I want some of that! 

I mean that's it. What does it matter who is what, in the first place! We like the same thing. Enjoy that. **** the small print! :) If you're ever in England, Daddycakes will keep you sweet! I promise :carpoolney:

3 minutes ago, ToxicTommy said:

You're my hero :kidcries:

Thanks man. :rihclap:

8 hours ago, Lonely-*** said:

Straight guys secretly stan for Britney.

Straight guys won't admit it but they do fall for the right ****!

Remeber all the straights on twitters saying the only person they'd go gay for is Zayn Malik and things like "no **** but I'd definitely toss the salad with Zac Efron." Nobody is straight, I believe. What separates our liking is just simply preference.

Sry, but no just no, i am gay 100℅, never had any ****** fantasies with women, i think that is what we call gay honey.

More like even some bi guys wouldn't admit it, that they are bi.

Archived