Any Britney fans here in Exhale is straight male?

Bris

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Margaery Tyrell said:

I know straight guys that like Britney's music (they generally like Toxic, TTWE, IWG ...), but I can't see a straight male stanning and making an account on exhale.

Those who claim to be straight are probably underaged, that's the period where their identity is still being formed :yaknow: (That reminds me of that guy who thought BTI is about breaking glacier :blol:)

Sure, tell me how you know more about me than I do :dontlike:

3 hours ago, Margaery Tyrell said:

I know straight guys that like Britney's music (they generally like Toxic, TTWE, IWG ...), but I can't see a straight male stanning and making an account on exhale.

Those who claim to be straight are probably underaged, that's the period where their identity is still being formed :yaknow: (That reminds me of that guy who thought BTI is about breaking glacier :blol:)

Is this me :cricket:

22 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

Im straight but my fuckbuddy is gay 

:rihclap::rihclap::rihclap:

I know a couple straight guys who think she's hot and enjoy some of her music, but yeah, I'm with @Margaery Tyrell- I just can't imagine a 100% straight guy stanning for Britney to the point that he'd make an account here and spend hours discussing her.  But if that's you, more power to you.  I wish more straights accepted Godney as their lord and savior! :cooltshirt:

Archived