Lady Gaga Premieres Lead LG5 Single "Perfect Illusion": Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, WannaComeOver said:

Gaga's song may chart higher tho as the music video will receive millions of views + it will probably sell much more than MM regardless of its iTunes position. Make Me was #2 while Katy's new song was also out, now Gaga is #2 but she doesn't have a big competitor.

Mm was #1 for hours and #2 for days

Pi has dark updates since the second day , is terrible

2 minutes ago, WannaComeOver said:

Gaga's song may chart higher tho as the music video will receive millions of views + it will probably sell much more than MM regardless of its iTunes position. Make Me was #2 while Katy's new song was also out, now Gaga is #2 but she doesn't have a big competitor.

actually her competitor is the #1 song on billboard right now and is getting tons of play on the radio

Just now, Brichney. said:

Now Gaga is at 42 cuntries, your point? Both songs are having similar charting points. :nobitch:

Yes but "now". :quirkney: She was #1 with 66 countries. Almost the same subject. :comingthru:

Guest Brichney.
8 minutes ago, Godlory said:

Maybe

Not maybe, definitely. Gaga's down to number two and the number one song is like a two month old song.

1 minute ago, Godlory said:

Yes but "now". :quirkney: She was #1 with 66 countries. Almost the same subject. :comingthru:

The song was released yesterday? :uknowit:

1 minute ago, Brichney. said:

NOt maybe, definitely. Gaga's down to number two and the number one is like a two month old song.

So bad for Gaga. But Gaga's MV will be better than ours. :sickofu:

2 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Except Make Me was #1 for 11 hours, this was #1 for like 20 something hours or something :shameless:

What you mentioned + the fact that it is predicted to sell on par with Make Me (100k) is even more shocking. She was so frontloaded she was able to dethrone Closer, a selling monster, but is ultimately going to sell the same as MM.

6 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Except Make Me was #1 for 11 hours, this was #1 for like 20 something hours or something :shameless:

but mm was 2 for days and PI has dark updates and is the second day :shameless:

Just now, BreatheOnMoi said:

You guys have been telling me this dark update stuff since yesterday :shameless:

yes but yesterday was 1, and now 2 with dark update and going down, mm has not dark updates until days after, 

britney had the great competition of Katy.

pi will be 3 tomorrow :shameless:

Archived