Mel B Kinda Dissed Britney On America's Got Talent

telluwhat

It's not shade when it's true.  Beyonce, whom I absolutely loathe, got up there and gave some live singing (although there was def a backing track too) and had and amazing production.  Britney continued her trend of blatant, embarrassing, lipsyncing and had zero production value to her performance.  She looks great and moved great on stage, but it was not a very good performance.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, G-unit said:

It's not shade when it's true.  Beyonce, whom I absolutely loathe, got up there and gave some live singing (although there was def a backing track too) and had and amazing production.  Britney continued her trend of blatant, embarrassing, lipsyncing and had zero production value to her performance.  She looks great and moved great on stage, but it was not a very good performance.

It's shade whether it's true or false. Let's not act like she didn't bring up Beyoncé and that specific situation to shade Britney who was right after her. She already dissed Britney in the past, it's very clear what she was trying to do.

There's nothing to justify. She's obviously pushing for the "no one cared about Britney's comeback" narrative. Very mean. :ririshade2:

6 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Beyonce didn't do that much babe.. having a seizure on stage and a lot of smoke and mirrors with strobe lights. get yo head checked. It was a snooze fest.. 

6 minutes ago, button said:

It's shade whether it's true or false. Let's not act like she didn't bring up Beyoncé and that specific situation to shade Britney who was right after her. She already dissed Britney in the past, it's very clear what she was trying to do.

There's nothing to justify. 'sobviously pushing for the "no one cared about Britney's comeback" narrative. Very mean. :ririshade2:

Why would she mention VMAs and Beyonce on America's got talent!!!!!! why 

2 hours ago, telluwhat said:

When one of the singer Brian Justine performed Mel B said

"its like watching the VMAs, when Beyonce came up then no one else mattered, no one else mattered at all" (he got through the finals though) 

tumblr_mscdio1W551r5gx8xo1_400.gif

to be honest everyone goes crazy for beyonce now like they used to get crazy for Britney  back in the early 2000's..... Britney i just want u to bring the old Britney just for one performance....... one ******** performance to show the world why are we still following and standing behind you since the beginning 

**** her. She had a couple hit songs with her group and her career fizzled. Britney's a ledgend and she isn't.

Archived