Mel B Kinda Dissed Britney On America's Got Talent

telluwhat

When one of the singer Brian Justine performed Mel B said

"its like watching the VMAs, when Beyonce came up then no one else mattered, no one else mattered at all" (he got through the finals though) 

tumblr_mscdio1W551r5gx8xo1_400.gif

to be honest everyone goes crazy for beyonce now like they used to get crazy for Britney  back in the early 2000's..... Britney i just want u to bring the old Britney just for one performance....... one ******** performance to show the world why are we still following and standing behind you since the beginning 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, button said:

yes Cher Lloyd Everytime performance

This 90s fad is so pressed at Britney for having a career that lasted more than 4 years

'90s fad?  You can **** right off with that.  The Spice Girls were/are more than some fad and you know it.  This fan base is so dumb and insecure sometimes. :ririshade2:

2 minutes ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

she already did shade her before, if I'm not wrong

i mean you cant defend Britney anywhere......... on facebook or youtube the comments gets worse and they are by the thousands

hope Britney calm their **** by doing one spectacular performance at least once 

29 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

'90s fad?  You can **** right off with that.  The Spice Girls were/are more than some fad and you know it.  This fan base is so dumb and insecure sometimes. :ririshade2:

:eheeek:

Why are you bringing up the Spice?

Mel B =/= Spice Girls

After they split up she had no success whatever. Her solo career leaves a lot to be desired, unlike Britney who also debuted in the late 90s and kept going strong. There's a lot to be pressed about.

The point is, Mel B was unable to build a proper career outside of the group and faded into oblivion which is why I called her a "90s fad".

The Spice Girls as an act are not a fad, they just broke up and they remain an iconic girl group. I never dissed their brand.

Your Britard detector failed you. :lollistare:

4 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

'90s fad?  You can **** right off with that.  The Spice Girls were/are more than some fad and you know it. :ririshade2: This fan base is so dumb and insecure sometimes.  

Why are we always tag teaming every thread

Look, Spice Girls have been dead. Dead dead dead for a while. They reunited for one performance. They're talking about reuniting again, but only with three of them and it will most likely be just for kicks. 

HOWEVER - they were ******* PHENOMENAL LIKE, WORLDWIDE 

tumblr_lo8g8aj01f1qk1yu4o1_400.gif

I hate hate hate that she shaded Britney, but The Spice Girls were iconic in their own right.

She doesn't like britney,:tiffsmoke:
beyonce performance is not iconic and pretty overrated by the media who usally kiss her ***:tiffeyeroll: trying to brainwash the GP that already is starting to suffocate:begone:
britney does not care,:hahaha:
she has 4 of the most iconic performances with biggest impact on popular culture made it at the Vmas:britclose: something than beyonka with everything at her favor and trying hard has been unable to create:mjpopcorn:
This ***** can remains pressed.:weusay:

my god i'm seriously SO sick of everybody being up beyonce's ***! honest to goodness, it's getting super annoying. what's so damn special about her? also, what is so special about her vma performance? nothing, it was just a good medley of her album. that's it... but no, it was beyonce so obviously it was a jaw dropping performance that made history. :whitneyshade:

sorry but i had to vent this out. :orangu:

2 minutes ago, lirebelde said:

She doesn't like britney,:tiffsmoke:
beyonce performance is not iconic and pretty overrated by the media who usally kiss her ***:tiffeyeroll: trying to brainwash the GP that already is starting to suffocate:begone:
britney does not care,:hahaha:
she has 4 of the most iconic performances with biggest impact on popular culture made it at the Vmas:britclose: something than beyonka with everything at her favor and trying hard has been unable to create:mjpopcorn:
This ***** can remains pressed.:weusay:

lets not hate on beyonce

beyonce didnt said anything bad about Britney:angietea:

if other celebs prefers beyonce over Britney then its not beyonce fault

Here Mel B is the ***** so focus on Mel B :wannadie:

Archived