Why does Britney lip sync the talkin songs too

derick

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, makemefirstversion said:

i don't see any problem in do that,everybody go see her anyway, britney do this so many years, why people still talk about that ? :sofedup:

Because it's become a serious point of contempt from the GP, to the point where it can't be ignored. It's the first -- and sometimes only -- thing they bring up when anyone mentions her name. It may have worked in the past, but it's losing her serious credibility in the day and age where fans want to see their favorites sing live-- or at least be pretending to sing live.

16 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Because it's become a serious point of contempt from the GP, to the point where it can't be ignored. It's the first -- and sometimes only -- thing they bring up when anyone mentions her name. It may have worked in the past, but it's losing her serious credibility in the day and age where fans want to see their favorites sing live-- or at least be pretending to sing live.

honestly, i don't think that is so important people are dumb(GP) i am happy that britney don't care about that too :truthtea:

Playback is unacceptable nowadays. Plain and simple. She will always be dragged if she don't put on an effort to sing at least a song live. It's disrespectful to all the people that buy tickets to see her LIVE show. We as fans have accepted it for a very long time, with the excuse that she was always dancing her *** off but now she isn't doing half of what she used to do. 

It hurts to think that she's been in Vegas for 3 years now and she hasn't sang A WORD so far...Does she even care? :nydisgust:

Also, she is doing playback for almost 20 years. She should be an expert doing it, but instead she puts her 18 year old vocals to play every night. Damn, her vocals are older than me.  

2 hours ago, Oliver T said:

I did not want to get into this "she lips" ridiculous drama, however, have u ever considered that Britney lips cuz most of her songs are heavily produced, in terms of mastering and somehow voice enhancement , making it impossible for nearly every song to be sung by her properly while dancing?

Ya'll realize that?

Do ya?

No one is expecting her to sing dance tracks live, but she could pre-record vocals and not mime to pitched 1998 vocals on BOMT, it doesn't even sound close to real :selenerz: 

There is absolutely nothing stopping her from singing ballads live, especially Everytime which she has sung live many times before, and shes literally just hanging from the ceiling when that song is on. It makes no sense that she can't sing that one live, especially considering it's the only slow moment in the show now. 

5 hours ago, Cookie Lyon said:

LAZINESS and taking everything for granted.

But that's also our fault, we let it happen

this. They feel she has nothing to prove because we eat up every shitty product they release with her name on it. They know they dont need to put any effort into anything

9 hours ago, TomM0RE said:

Also the epic "it's britney b" is always lipped

even if she is not confident to sing she should speak without lipping, it would make the shows way better and more alive! It is fundamental for the crowd interaction

sometimes she doesn't even lip it ffs

2 hours ago, anakinskywalker said:

Playback is unacceptable nowadays. Plain and simple. She will always be dragged if she don't put on an effort to sing at least a song live. It's disrespectful to all the people that buy tickets to see her LIVE show. We as fans have accepted it for a very long time, with the excuse that she was always dancing her *** off but now she isn't doing half of what she used to do. 

It hurts to think that she's been in Vegas for 3 years now and she hasn't sang A WORD so far...Does she even care? :nydisgust:

Also, she is doing playback for almost 20 years. She should be an expert doing it, but instead she puts her 18 year old vocals to play every night. Damn, her vocals are older than me.  

How old are you darling? 

Archived