Britney Spears And Ellen DeGeneres Are Double The Trouble At L.A. Mall: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

No Make Me? **** yall!!! What the ****!!?? :wendycry:

And Brit was clearly not feeling this.. It was a bit missfire.. she is not liking the whole celebrity/being rich thing and she was cringing all the time..

She looked hot tho..

Right?

I didn't like this segment at all. Britney showed far more personality back in the Christmas carolling segment they filmed during the Circus era. 

I don't think this is going to help her image with the GP. If anything, it's going to do a bit of damage. (Not Britney's fault -- why doesn't her Team tell her what's going to happen first? The same thing happened with Carpool Karaoke.) She's coming across as awkward and withdrawn.

Perfect for any situation :saycheese:

tumblr_od4zl8iD9s1vxbg5ao1_540.png

Whoops you misinterpreted a fart for liquid poo

tumblr_od4zl8iD9s1vxbg5ao4_250.png

When life disappoints you

tumblr_od4zl8iD9s1vxbg5ao2_250.png

"I feel uncomfortable with you even staring at me"

tumblr_od4zl8iD9s1vxbg5ao6_250.png

Getting peer pressured into doing *****

tumblr_od4zl8iD9s1vxbg5ao3_250.png

And the best : Horror-ney

:hype:

This segment had so much potential but it was carried out poorly. Brit was so uncomfortable with the concept of being a "diva" and unfortunately barely spoke much during the 7-min clip :idkney: once again, why didn't Larry check with Britney if she liked the "I'm a celebrity" concept? I wish we saw her bubbly and funny side from the Carpool Karaoke. Either way, she was so sweet with the kids and her body was on point.

13 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

If they don't release Slumber Party for 2nd Single. :wannadie: 

I can't with DYWCO, I can already see the same performance, and a music video directed by Randee St Nichols. 

I like the song, but I'm gonna riot if they let Randee touch anything this era or any era that is to come :donewithit:

4 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Right?

I didn't like this segment at all. Britney showed far more personality back in the Christmas carolling segment they filmed during the Circus era. 

I don't think this is going to help her image with the GP. If anything, it's going to do a bit of damage. (Not Britney's fault -- why doesn't her Team tell her what's going to happen first? The same thing happened with Carpool Karaoke.) She's coming across as awkward and withdrawn.

exactly :crying1:

17 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

If they don't release Slumber Party for 2nd Single. :wannadie: 

I can't with DYWCO, I can already see the same performance, and a music video directed by Randee St Nichols. 

And can't you see them doing the same kind of choreo and video for Slumber Party too? :beynah: I can already see them doing a Work ***** kind of choreo for Just Luv Me, with 75 moves per beat, like MM's :hype: The verses will be something like this britney_spears___freakshow_dance_by_poke

Archived