For An Album Full Of Brilliant Pop Music..

NotAPassenger

For An Album Filled With Grade A Pop, There Are No Hit Singles   

207 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMD and Liar are cute as **** but good lord, they are just not single contender worthy.  LMD sounds rushed and Liar is just not...  It'll get boring guys, lol.  Seriously, there's 3 choices... Can you guys just not follow what is asked?  :letitburn:

To stay on TOPIC:
Slumber Party is the one I want next.
(Moodring would be my contender if it could be otherwise. :moorangu:)

DYWCO is Britney's favorite from the looks of it so... I think that's next.

:sofedup:

1. Make Me

2. Do You Wanna Come Over? / Liar

3. Slumber Party / Love Me Down

4. Just Luv Me

Number 3 and 4 can also be switched, but I really think this is the best way to go. Releasing Just Luv Me as single 2 would be disastrous even though the song is great, it needs to be uptempo. I really do think that DYWCO has the potential to be the Toxic of this era, it's not quite as good, but it's still a great song and best of all it's a different from all the same-ish songs in the charts right now. Whether or not that's a good thing we'll see. But I agree with Brit and her boys in that it's my fave as well.

Guest Dexmorgan89

Its a travesty that If i'm dancing is a bonus track :( :NOOO:

Give that song a good video and promo (especially twitter meme acknowledgement by Brit) and mark my words we'll have chartburner.

How i wish :otears:

Guest Dexmorgan89

Everyone needs to acknowledge the fact that Brit has always been lauded and recognised for creating massive dance numbers. If i'm dancing has all the ingredients to be one and everything about it is very recent in terms of the kinda music the general public likes. 

#JusticeForIf'mDancing :tiffsniffle: 

DYWCO? next, then Slumber Party, Just Luv Me, Clumsy, then finally If Im Dancing tbh.

Im not sure what order but those are the best choices, i would just release DWYCO, Clumsy, If Im Dancing, and Just Luv Me last. She does better with uptempo songs it seems and then finally a slow song.

Just Luv Me is too alike the Bieber and Selena songs on the radio. But I'd love if it were second single.

Slumber Party maybe.

Do You Wanna Come Over is a great pop song but giving it away before the album release made it lost its edge idk. I'd love a video for this one btw but...

So I'm torn between JLM and SP as second single.

Archived