For An Album Full Of Brilliant Pop Music..

NotAPassenger

For An Album Filled With Grade A Pop, There Are No Hit Singles   

207 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse

I would very much enjoy a good video to Slumber Party and I don't know if it is an unpopular opinion, but I know that I wouldn't enjoy it as a feature

15 minutes ago, GetBack98 said:

I love DYWCO but I feel like it won't be that succesful, it already had a prerecorded tv performance and it stayed at #700 sth on iTunes :boredashell:

Out of those options I voted Slumber Party but I'm starting to think Love Me Down has a chance

I'm afraid she'll do another "girl power" video for SP tho she said is a good song to listen to when your chillin' with your girl friends eating pizza.. :boredashell:

The Today show segment didn't even boost Make Me really. I don't think many people knew about it. DYWCO is a great song. Coupled with a decent, out of the box music video it should perform well. Also if word get's out that a Jackson brother is on backing vocals that could also raise interest.

10 minutes ago, Archaeologist said:

This. The singing verses are actually promising and catchy... builds up... then BOOM: basic *** chorus. It kinda loosely reminds me of Fergie's "L.A. Love" tbh lol. Eesh. :embarrassney:

Let's not forget that Rolling Stone called it the worst song on the album. :britdrown: "...the one truly terrible song." :britdrown:

Verses on that song are the best. That chorus tho, even a basic *** drop would have been better :otears:

Love me down could easily be a single its so good plus you can dance too it.There could be a video with some part with her dancing on the beach all wet with sand on her body , that is so **** plus that's is what Britney's all about ... ***. So ... Waiting for LMD to be on your poll for the next single.The song is really now too with those beach vibes it the enters the same categories as Side to Side and Flex so the younger generation would love that and I know cuz I'm part of it and when my friend heard Love me down they taught it was her next single and they liked it better then MM.So ....

I don't understand why you're not including Love Me Down. It's one of the songs they're considering for the 2nd single and for a very good reason.

While fans might not call it the best song, it's the type of catchy song the GP would like.

We only get to vote between the songs you personally prefer? :juggingu:

As much as I live for Just Luv Me, it sounds almost identical to Selena's Good for you, which is at least a year old now. I worry the GP would ignore it and make fun of her for copying, even though we all know it's really the other way around. 

Slumber Party is just different enough that it could really connect. It has Britney sounding the coolest she's ever sounded and with the right guest artist, it could kill. When I first heard it, I didn't get the love, but it grew on me and with an amazing video, could really be a giant hit. 

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, BigBens said:

I don't understand why you're not including Love Me Down. It's one of the songs they're considering for the 2nd single and for a very good reason.

While fans might not call it the best song, it's the type of catchy song the GP would like.

We only get to vote between the songs you personally prefer? :juggingu:

Maybe because it's not gone over well with a lot of the mainstream reviews. Here's one example:

"And since every Britney album needs at least one truly terrible song (that's part of her brand) there's the Gwen Stefani imitation "Love Me Down," and wow – may the words "Britney" and "ska" never appear in the same sentence again." – The Rolling Stones

I agree with other members that say that (similar to Just Luv Me) Love Me Down sounds like some of the music already on the radio, but I think the style in particular of LMD (while catchy) just wouldn't stick to the GP. Idk, maybe it could be a single down the road, I'm still hoping for Slumber Party or DYWCO as second single!

Archived