TOP 5 singles, that can be HUGE WW from Glory

criminal777

for kids, teeens and people who go to clubs,...younger she must have strong single and that is

single #2 - Do You Wanna Come Over? that can be ICONIC just like Work *****, Oooops I Did It Again, Hit Me Baby...

single #3 Love Me Down, HOT song, catchy, good vocals, style....and general public will LOVE IT!

single #4 JUST LOVE ME, beeautiful song, amazing lyrics, slow, moody, chill...

single #5 JUST LIKE ME can be huge HIT too, girly, catchy song, so good!   

single material too : Slumber Party and Change Your MIND ( like erotic telenovela video clip)....

if she want better album sale, and if her team is smart....album is great...she can promoted this song for next 15  months....and record video clips, art works, live from LAS VEGAS some slow song....that is good marketing....but it MUST HAVE 5-6 singles...she will not record like this strong album in long time.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think that we wont get bonus tracks as singles too... ( NO seas cortes is on of her best songs ever)

but she need some clubs, fast songs for singles and that is DYWCO, Love Me Down and Just Love Me....and that is OK 

but they need some strong, mature songs too like Slumber Party and Just Love Me...and Make Me is slow to...

2 minutes ago, criminal777 said:

i think that we wont get bonus tracks as singles too... ( NO seas cortes is on of her best songs ever)

but she need some clubs, fast songs for singles and that is DYWCO, Love Me Down and Just Love Me....and that is OK 

but they need some strong, mature songs too like Slumber Party and Just Love Me...and Make Me is slow to...

Yeah Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortés) and Liar are probably 2 of the best songs she's EVER recorded EVER!!! :soyeah:

Slumber party is the perfect Autumn/Fall song:saycheese:

Love me down is a good spring/summer song. It would slay the dancefloors for sure:carpoolney:

If I'm dancing is timeless and has the most artistic potential. Think about MV, performances, maybe a gues collab? (I can see Drake on this song, or SP TBH):feelingmyself:

Honorable mention: Just LIKE me, and any other song on the album TBH

Archived