Is Britney being squeezed out of the IheartRadio festival?

Smokez

I just listened to the radio and heard IheartRadio festival being advertised. They advertised Usher and Tinashe being added and made no mention of Britney, and she's a headliner! I hope she still retains the headlining gig, or at least gets to perform. Exhale detectives look into this.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Smokez said:

I just listened to the radio and heard IheartRadio festival being advertised. They advertised Usher and Tinashe being added and made no mention of Britney, and she's a headliner! I hope she still retains the headlining gig, or at least gets to perform. Exhale detectives look into this.

:crying2: Let's hope she doesn't pull out. PR disaster and it would be horrible for those excited fans who are attending. 

9 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

:crying2: Let's hope she doesn't pull out. PR disaster and it would be horrible for those excited fans who are attending. 

She won't pull out... No need to hope she doesn't.

7 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

:giggleney:no lol . she just took over iheartradio twitter and talked about it in many interviews

My station promotes her appearing a lot. They played make me and toxic . They also have one with Britney going "pack your bags"

5 minutes ago, div said:

I really dont know how shes gonna pull this kinds of festivals with lip syncing extravaganza :lessons:

The audience loved her at billboard and vma. It's meant for them and her fans. Her lip singing should not be an issue with beyonce and Rihanna doing the same half of their performances 

5 minutes ago, Derek08 said:

My station promotes her appearing a lot. They played make me and toxic . They also have one with Britney going "pack your bags"

The audience loved her at billboard and vma. It's meant for them and her fans. Her lip singing should not be an issue with beyonce and Rihanna doing the same half of their performances 

rihanna and beyonce did sing live also. britney didnt.

and im talking about festivals, not  a 4 minutes vma performance.

and thousands of ppl.

even worse if its the one in the uk 

Archived