Why The **** Is No One Saying They Want "Just Like Me" (AKA Track #9) As A Single?!

BrittonJeanSpears

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, maquisl said:

It's one of my favorites. IMO, almost everysong on Glory should be a single lol 

But I prefer Slumber Party and Liar (almost impossible, sadly) for 2nd and 3rd single

Liar's a bonus track. If ******* Up & Down didn't get to be a single, Liar sure as hell won't be. :lessons: 

1 minute ago, sapiwan said:

THE GUITAR IM LIVING FOR IT:tiffanycries:

Devil Pray teas. Don't Cry teas. Wild, Wild West teas. :yesplease: 

I really, really like it, but that along with Hard to Forget Ya, just scream album tracks to me. I don't even fantasize with them being singles.

But after Criminal, anything could happen.

My favorite song is Man on the Moon, and I do believe it could be single, but my favorite songs never become singles so, I guess it's time to root for something else :embarrassney:

6 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

i love it but ... it's not a single

3 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Just Like Me is one of my very fave songs on Glory but it wouldnt be a good single 

This tbh. Great album track, not a smart single choice. Sorry boo 

I think the choice will be between this and Slumber Party given that they're the most streamed.

Honestly, I think it's best to go Just Luv Me first. It's very current sounding but still very Britney and IMO superior to any Selena song that people compare it to. It's obviously more radio friendly as doesn't require any edits.

Plus I think if JLM underperforms then Slumber Party can do better as a third single than a second. Even though I'd hate to see it as we've already had features on the last two singles, but Slumber Party could easily have a remix with a guest rap to certify its smasha status.

16 minutes ago, Dark Prerogative said:

Just Luve Me or Slumber Party like you said are the best options, they can easily be played by rhytmic/hac radio

And GP agrees, I mean those 2 are the most played tracks in spotify :bootyney:

Just now, britnostalgia said:

I think the choice will be between this and Slumber Party given that they're the most streamed.

Honestly, I think it's best to go Just Luv Me first. It's very current sounding but still very Britney and IMO superior to any Selena song that people compare it to. It's obviously more radio friendly as doesn't require any edits.

Plus I think if JLM underperforms then Slumber Party can do better as a third single than a second. Even though I'd hate to see it as we've already had features on the last two singles, but Slumber Party could easily have a remix with a guest rap to certify its smasha status.

Did I write a typo or something? :huh:

Just Like Me, *******. Track #9, clocking in at 2:45, one full second longer than Pretty Girls, another official single. :lessons: 

NOT Just Luv Me, which although good, sounds like a reject from Revival :tiffdrink: 

Archived