Glory is Gold & album cover

bbmm

I love this album. I've played it three times and i'm still getting so much out of it. Man on the Moon, Liar, What you Need, Just love me, Love me Down are some of my favorites. Of course I love make Me and Invention is really speical. Im so proud of this album. it means a lot to me.

By the way does anyone notice the joker face on the cover?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, A.D. said:

I'm an insider too and I can confirm to you that the Japanese edition will include more tracks than we're initially predicted. Prepare yourself for Vegetables Who Caught Da Flu, I Drank Some White Wine and Timothy (Secretly X-Tuna) :otears:

I don't believe you unless you were at a pool party :shameless:

2 minutes ago, A.D. said:

I was at a pool party and got the information through a dog I communicated with telepathically who happens to be one of Hannah's **** buddies :carpoolney:

He was the one who confirmed to me back in 2013 that there'd be a homage to Han during BJ...and we got the beautifully written "I gotta mark my territory" which was a reference to her peeing all over the cheese :saycheese:

Sis I'm done :orangu2::orangu2::orangu2:

34 minutes ago, A.D. said:

I can also confirm to you that the huge surprise at the VMA's is a background picture of the desert Britney was supposed to perform at three years ago with the hashtag #FUCKYOUJORDAN :hype:

I'm living for this :hahaha:

Also a background picture of exhall's board full of meltdown and threads about cancelling pre-orders with the hashtag #FUCKYOUEXHELL :fu:

6 minutes ago, A.D. said:

Oh honey, there are even better surprises :shameless:

Bey will try to steal Britney's thunder by announcing another pregnancy...but little does she know that's when our girl will interrumpt her moment by returning to the stage to perform Liar while a video containing receipts that showcase all the work Yonka has stolen plays on the background :CPKney:

The ***** will feel so humiliated that she'll cancell her plans to give birth to Purple Ivy at the American Music Awards :rihclap:

***** you got me hyped :hype:

If you're wrong tho, get ready to be scalped :shameless: But the chances are very slim, you're a pool party insider after all :carpoolney:

7 minutes ago, A.D. said:

That's not the end of it. JT will also make a very special appearance in the end to propose to Britney and leave Whoressica in front of everyone but she'll also expose him with receipts about his womanizing ways while they were dating :ahhh:

In the end, he'll fall to the floor alongside Yonka and the show will conclude with Britney getting a standing ovation from the crowd before the transmition ends :liberatedaf:

12 hours till the end of the World :britstare:

2 minutes ago, A.D. said:

Oh ****, now I'm actually expecting every single thing that I wrote and I'm afraid I'll end up disappointed :boredashell:

I'm sure she'll deliver :bigtime: (even tho your version is epic af)

Watch her get all the praise without using gimmicks like some others .... :uknowit:

Archived