TOMORROW is the "the day" plans for VMA's 2016

Million Billion

Guys, a day like tomorrow doesn´t happen so often. We have been waiting almost 10 years for something like this to happen. Let's recap:

- Britney has released a glorious and quality album.

- She has been (and will be) promoting as the old days (well this is the closest she's been)

- She has done well on charts, we can still get that #1 

- She is on FIRE right now, just look at her, she is willing to do this, she's not being forced or acting like Robotney. 

- She will be on the same stage on which she met both, heaven and hell (that's in the past thanks god)

... all the stars and planets are aligned at this very particular moment (go and thank god Zeus for that) and I seriously don't know if this will ever happen again, so we need to create exposure as much as we can. Let's come up with possible hashtags and set only 1 at the end, so this way, we can top the Twitter World wide TT of tomorrow EASIER, this will bring a lot of attention to Britney and her new album. She is doing the promotion we all wanted her to do, we never thought she would ever ever perform at the VMA's again after the 2007 mess, we can't let her alone.

Tag Jordan or someone else who runs this site + spread the word to other fanbases and let's make it happen. Are you a Britney fan? Share your ideas about what else we can do? This is a life-time event. Let's spam all of our social networks.

Guys, I'm crying I still can't believe this is gonna happen. I knew Britney when I was 6 now I'm 22, she's been my life. :sobbing: :wontcry:

ARE YOU IN?

I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!

YEPGq2.gif 

#BritneyOnVmas :pumped:

rk4wBp.gif 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived