Please don't get your hopes up for an iconic performance guys

Slayer

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

No its the VMAs and i want to be entertained.

Also hold ehr to some standards for ****'s sake. Shes an entertainer not a broken mangled doll

This is kind of exactly how some people on here treat her.  A lot of here treat her like she didn't exactly perform at a BBMA stadium with about 100K people. :quirkney:

Just now, Gracie said:

And who's fault is that?  Britney's, there's no way we can't hold her to at least BBMA standards.  She has so much to offer and I'm rooting for her to give the crowd the wow they deserve. :carpoolney:

Exactly! She slayed that performance sfm. I still rewatch it and get chills. :mcry:

People are so quick to write her off, they forget what's she's capable of. I'm just so stoked to see what she's going to do this time. :hype:

They are hyping us with a teaser referencing her iconic performances and she hasn't performed at the VMAs since 2007, I'm expecting something big and I'll be disappointed if it's a basic POM performance. And please don't tell us how to act, there will be meltdowns (if it's underwhelming), this thread won't stop them :nobitch:, POINTLESS. :carpoolney:

49 minutes ago, anti said:

And ofc she will be nervous on the stage like at the start of BBMAS, so I'm expecting her to be awkward at the start. I love Britney, but I'm just being realistic.. :lollistare:

^^ That. I expect that she'll likely be nervous at the start, but I'm hoping that moment will happen again like it did at the BBMAs, when you can literally watch the confidence flood into her face and see her moves start to sharpen up.

As for the OP, no offense, but what do you expect? This isn't any other award show, this is the VMAs. Fans have been waiting to see her redeem herself in this venue since 2007. Like I get what you're saying -- I'm not expecting her to dance with a snake or rip off her suit to reveal a sparkly bodysuit, but I do want to see the woman I adore and admire so much clean the slate VMA wise. A stellar performance is all I'm asking for, and honestly, I don't see that as a lot. 

Archived