Please don't get your hopes up for an iconic performance guys

Slayer

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, abbiesbanned. said:

some of you are acting like immature kids.

i know the performance will be good but don't go hoping for anything amazing (i would love it to be, but no point getting my hopes up)

You are the one who's immature tbh. Why wouldn't we hope for something amazing from our favourite artist ? Because she just gave us one of the best albums of her career or because her last televised performance got rave reviews and was praised by everyone ? :madonna:

Sis we all know deep inside that it wont be iconic.I mean whats iconic about g-eazy?im ok with some hot and sharp dancing,looking good and ****..Some prerecorded vocals would slay as well..So lets be positive! Im very hyped and happy that shes doing all these.Ffney + bjney could nevah tbh:bwink:

4 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

You are the one who's immature tbh. Why wouldn't we hope for something amazing from our favourite artist ? Because she just gave us one of the best albums of her career or because her last televised performance got rave reviews and was praised by everyone ? :madonna:

just so everyone is aware i am not bashing britney, i think she has came such a long way and i saw her in vegas and she was amazing and she was amazing at the BBMA's but for your own sakes you shouldn't expect so much from her especially becasuse it's the VMA'S.

i don't get why people are taking what i say so bad, Glory is amazing and i'm sure the performance will be good, just probably not iconic (like i would love it to be)

TBH if it's a "simple" performance i would be really mad... lol! I mean it's Britney... if she's doing a simple performance why the hell did she perform in the first place? I THINK SHE NEEDS TO KILL IT! Larry better do something about this and promise Britney all the cheetos in the world after this... i don't give a ****... a trip to hawaii for a month... yes! anything! but, we need a ******* ICONIC performance! this time I want Beyonce to get pregnant just by watching Britney being back at it and killing it 

I get what you mean, and I sure will not be surprised when looking at all these meltdown threads after her performance "ONG THAT PERFORMANCE WAS SO BASIC" "DID YOU LIKE THE VMAS PERFORMANCE?" Because it's exhale and we freak out over everything. People are expecting her to kiss g-Eazy, do back flips and play with fire but it's not happening. I'm expecting literally the POM MM performance but with different choreo probably. I'll be laughing seeing all the meltdowns :carpoolney:

2 minutes ago, anti said:

I get what you mean, and I sure will not be surprised when looking at all these meltdown threads after her performance "ONG THAT PERFORMANCE WAS SO BASIC" "DID YOU LIKE THE VMAS PERFORMANCE?" Because it's exhale and we freak out over everything. People are expecting her to kiss g-Eazy, do back flips and play with fire but it's not happening. I'm expecting literally the POM MM performance but with different choreo probably. I'll be laughing seeing all the meltdowns :carpoolney:

this:saycheese:

Archived