Britney CANNOT be overshadowed at the VMAs

juniorcasemiro

I'm afraid she will, Rihanna will probably serve a flawless performance, Kanye West was given 4 minutes UNCENSORED for him to do whatever he wants and we all know he will bury Taylor Swift's carreer, if Beyoncé performs she will probably do some kind of gimmick... these will be the performances people will be talking about the whole week.

WE NEED NAKED RED BODY PAINT PLS :gloria::queenie: 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guuurl sorry but your are really lame for not trustimg your fave. She can do nect to nothing and be the most talked about person of the night. When did Rihanna have an iconic or spectacular performance ?? She will obviously slay i like Riri. She will also win an iconic award so they'll talk about her but basically all eyes are on Godney already. Like, worldwide.

we need red glitterney and original mm video to snatch wigs left n right..However, Didnt a mtv producer say smth about britney doing smth that has never been done before? or someone else talked about censoring **** etc.. I think its more than a simple perf. except if they are ******** and want to create hype.We have 2 wait n C

Just now, saicis said:

No we dont need *** or kissing or red *******. 

We need her to give us an amazing performance and sing.

THATS what will get her the headlines.

It was a joke on the thread. :whitneyshade:

Just now, BreatheOnMoi said:

I just want her to be talked about in a positive light this time. 

They already praised the hell out of BBMA and i'm sure she's ready to give even more since they know how important this performance is :)  I dunno what to expect but i know it's going to slay us.

10 minutes ago, thrive94 said:

we need red glitterney and original mm video to snatch wigs left n right..However, Didnt a mtv producer say smth about britney doing smth that has never been done before? or someone else talked about censoring **** etc.. I think its more than a simple perf. except if they are ******** and want to create hype.We have 2 wait n C

Someone else said she won't pull any gimmicks this time, I can't tell you if it was someone from MTV or something, sorry sis :gloria:

8 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

They already praised the hell out of BBMA and i'm sure she's ready to give even more since they know how important this performance is :)  I dunno what to expect but i know it's going to slay us.

The BBMAs performance was flawfree BUT she performed for 10+ minutes, it was a medley of smash hits snatching wigs left and right, she had props on stage, she used THREE different stages, she made a backflip... :queenie: 

Archived