Britney CANNOT be overshadowed at the VMAs

juniorcasemiro

22 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

Don't expect Britney to do anything outrageous. Those days are gone. Just expect a good performance :mhm: And lbr the 'kiss' would never have happened if it wasn't for Madonna - we all know Britney even in her ITZney days she wouldn't have did that on stage

Really? :xcuseme:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, juniorcasemiro said:

Someone else said she won't pull any gimmicks this time, I can't tell you if it was someone from MTV or something, sorry sis :gloria:

The BBMAs performance was flawfree BUT she performed for 10+ minutes, it was a medley of smash hits snatching wigs left and right, she had props on stage, she used THREE different stages, she made a backflip... :queenie: 

Not you thinking the BBMAs has better production than VMAs. She just did her daily POM routine there :gloria: someone hold me i cry :gloria: 

11 minutes ago, div said:

Really? :xcuseme:

This performance was trashy :carpoolney: not me coming for her **** performance :gloria: but doing this now at VMA would look so desperate. She can be very very **** and a *** goddess without actually showing her pu$$y or kissing a random person on stage :gloria: 

1 minute ago, BenDBitch said:

Not you thinking the BBMAs has better production than VMAs. She just did her daily POM routine there :gloria: someone hold me i cry :gloria: 

I know sis but she had A LOT to do on the BBMAs, even being her Vegas routines.
Now she has only one song to perform, 4 minutes on stage, she needs something extra to get the gp talking about like people talked about her BBMAs performance :(

Archived