Guys,relistically,does Glory have a chance to hit #1?

thrive94

Im not really into charts..but i really want it to be #1.It/she/we just deserve it.I will still love it as much as i do now..even if it wont go #1..but u know hitting that first spot will shut a lot of morherfucking haters mouth too.So..realistically,can it hit #1 since its been many hours out? Can it snatch that Country band wig? Anyone who is intro charts etc,please elaborate with some positive infos.. Glory deserves everything.:bwink:  Should godney go to the white house and sing with lady obama a couple of songs off the album and then say "buy glory *******" and then premiere it on social media and national tv? discuss babes.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's kinda hard to say right now. People seem to be embracing Glory tho.

No. 1 Album doesn't really say anything about how good an album is. I believe Ray of Light was #2 when it was released and it was one of the defining moment of Madonna's career. Critics loved it!

1 minute ago, thrive94 said:

How much is the distance between glory and that floridaidontknowher ?

Idk.  But they aren't messing around.  They have a million songs charting on iTunes, I think they're still #1 on the album chart, and they're doing promo.  They're a definite threat. :sickofu: If Britney isn't #1, they will be for sure.

Archived