Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

UMMM HOLY ****! This album. I have never experienced this level of excitement. I just listened to it all in full for the first time and I am blown away! BLOWN away! I have actual chills. I never thought I would be able to get this excited about new music ever again! My body has been completely decimated! :hype:

Every song has killed me. "Liar" had me crying! SO incredible. I died.

Then came back to life at the whip sound on "If I'm Dancing"

These songs are awesome. There are so many with single potential! I'm just dead! (I heard someone say that none can be singles. Take a seat)

And then ANITA **** happened today and I laughed so hard I had to pause the video! And that commercial! Come on guys we are getting gold this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!! PURE GLORY!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, OoopsBitch! said:

How come reviewers have such different taste than...literally everyone? Praising chillin with u but hating love me down. 

how can they be so clueless? They're Rolling Stones magazine for ***** sake!!

They're all 70 year old straight white men. I wish I was kidding, but I'm not.

That's why we never cared about the Grammys either. That's who votes on the winners. Whoever ever screams loudest = better singer = winner. :xcuseme:

LOL but what everyone is failing to note is that these were mostly all different reviewers with different tastes in music.

Rob is legendary he is giving her *** 1/2 stars and saying she is a pop visionary.

Blood Orange got *** 1/2 stars for his cult classic "Cupid Deluxe"

The Killers "Hot Fuss" got the same, some of the best records of the last 20 years got that same score or lower Tragic Kingdom's by No Doubt

Chill people enjoy the positive, blast some Glory and go to a bathhouse

:chershade:

2 minutes ago, glorytotheworld said:

LOL but what everyone is failing to note is that these were mostly all different reviewers with different tastes in music.

Rob is legendary he is giving her *** 1/2 stars and saying she is a pop visionary.

Blood Orange got *** 1/2 stars for his cult classic "Cupid Deluxe"

The Killers "Hot Fuss" got the sames, some of the best records of the last 20 years got that same score.

Chill people enjoy the positive, blast some Glory and go to a bathhouse

:chershade:

we want to be able to boast about the album's metacritic score tho :drinky:

since it seems like sales won't be strong lmao

but yeah, i'm extremely happy with everything so far. i'm not one who fights over britney's achievements with other flop people.

Archived